PDA

View Full Version : Any one use Triple Play from Lesco

Five Star Lawn Care LLC
06-11-2007, 09:46 PM
has anyone ever used Triple Play from Lesco to reduce turf growth on residential and commercial lawns?...if so what kind of results did you get?

on the label it indicates application rates of 1 acre for fairways and 2 acres for Greens.....so basically im just wondering what the application rate might be for residential and commercial lawns.

Im looking to posibly add it into my 2nd app with 3-way for all of the customers that we maintain the mowing for also....and also promote it to some of the lawn maintenance contractors that we spray for.

We did some trials with Proxy this spring and are so far pretty happy with the clipping reduction but not so satified with the ammount of yellowing....and we even applied it at 75% of the recomended rate

Five Star Lawn Care LLC
06-14-2007, 08:59 PM
no one....hmmm guess im thinking a little to hard

bntt68
06-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Good question. I would like to know the same thing. I would like to here some feedback on Primo Max also. Seems pretty expensive though. What ype of grass had the yellowing and what rate per 1K did you apply?

tremor
06-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Do a site search for "primo". We've discussed this subject many times.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=28295&highlight=primo

Triple play is an unusual bundling. At $125/acre you might consider just buying the Primo & Sprint 300 separately.

Primo Maxx sells in a 10 gallon link pack for $65.68/acre.

tremor
06-16-2007, 08:31 PM
The Fairway rate would be a little light for some home lawns. What kind of turf would you be treating?

bntt68
06-17-2007, 08:33 PM
My Lesco does not carry Primo. Do you know anyone I could contact for a gallon? Would be willing to have it shipped also. Thanks a bunch Tremor for the thread. I would benefit from the mowing and quality also. Thanx,Brent