PDA

View Full Version : walker 20 hp blower??

ACA L&L
06-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Hello all,

I had a guy suck a heavy duty strap while loading the walker?? i know how the F**K DO U DO THAT!!

Anyway my intial once over it seems that the fan/ box is bent enuff to kep the blower from working with alot of force it moves.....so my question is how hard is it to get the box and does anyone have a starting point for me. thanks im headed out after dinner to see whats going on.

khouse
06-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Can't you take it off an beat the housing where it doesn't hit the fan?

browneye
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Jack it up nice and high and solid and tackle it from the bottom. Sound like you may have part of the strap still in the blower or blade clutch is engaged. Blowers are pretty tough.

ACA L&L
06-12-2007, 11:49 PM
i just took the sawzall to it.....had to take off a nice chunk but it works just as good as before.... at any rate its fixed and it only took me about 30 min 20 of thta was me trying to find a blade for the saw!

mcambrose
06-14-2007, 10:56 PM
I had a new employee suck up a strap in a pile of leaves. The mower was almost new. The strap caused the fan blade to bend slightly until it dragged the housing. I took my fan off the mower, took the cover off and ground some metal off the offending blade. Sounds like you accomplished the same thing another way. Great that you got it fixed.