PDA

View Full Version : http://www.cleanairlawn.com/

newz7151
06-16-2007, 01:25 AM
http://www.cleanairlawn.com/

Anybody else going green while mowing the green?

jsf343
06-16-2007, 02:00 AM
I mulch (no filling up landfills= saving the earth):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jbone
06-16-2007, 04:09 AM
i pick up garbage in my customers lawns

hoskm01
06-16-2007, 04:36 AM
The underside of my deck is green after each cut.

hustlers
06-16-2007, 07:15 AM
growing and maintaining lawns with a quality turfgrass program is the most GREEN thing of a city... If it wasnt for grass we would all be dead of C02 poisoning.

we re all ecological heroes for being in the grass business. And spitting all the RED MAN juice on peoples lawn is a great insecicide/fungicide--Organic...
I use old tobacco when preparing a lawn as soil amendment/insecticide.. small animals cant take the nicotine

LushGreenLawn
06-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Did they convert their homeowner Toro to electric? I'd be interested in seeing what they used. Not because I want to do it, but what in the world did they use? Mabye two electric motors to drive the wheels, and alot of batteries?

One thing some people don't think about though, If everything is running off of electricity, than it is really for the most part running off of burning coal, still pollutes the air, mabye not as much though. Still, not zero pollution.

I bet they are getting a small fortune to mow. Kind of an interisting niche.

newz7151
06-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Did they convert their homeowner Toro to electric? I'd be interested in seeing what they used. Not because I want to do it, but what in the world did they use? Mabye two electric motors to drive the wheels, and alot of batteries?

One thing some people don't think about though, If everything is running off of electricity, than it is really for the most part running off of burning coal, still pollutes the air, mabye not as much though. Still, not zero pollution.

I bet they are getting a small fortune to mow. Kind of an interisting niche.

I came across the ad on Craigslist.

http://austin.craigslist.org/sks/353191281.html

I doubt if many people will see and understand it though, as it was posted under "skilled trade" heading.

jsf343
06-16-2007, 02:45 PM
i pick up garbage in my customers lawns

Thank you for your part!!!:laugh:

The underside of my deck is green after each cut.

nice! We can call you earth friendly too! :laugh:

growing and maintaining lawns with a quality turfgrass program is the most GREEN thing of a city... If it wasnt for grass we would all be dead of C02 poisoning.

we re all ecological heroes for being in the grass business. And spitting all the RED MAN juice on peoples lawn is a great insecicide/fungicide--Organic...
I use old tobacco when preparing a lawn as soil amendment/insecticide.. small animals cant take the nicotine

hahahahahahaha You are going above and beyond, Al Gore would be proud!!:laugh:

LushGreenLawn
06-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm not trying to bash, but I just happened to think, this company purhased a homeowner Zero turn for $4000+ and spent who knows how much converting it to electric. How long is it going to last?