PDA

View Full Version : Best location?

racer56
06-16-2007, 03:03 AM
If you could move anywhere in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, or Arkansas where would it be and why? We are going to move away from this povierty area we live in now. I just can't take competing with teh welfare dads and 75 year old guys still out "doing yardwork for extra money". Thinking about going back to the Jphnson County are in Kansas as we really loved it there but taxes are very very high. Looking for good schools, place that we can afford a nice house like we have now and a place that has the income to support our services. Some of the folks here mean well they just can't afford much. Around here most make under 12.00 per hour. I haven't made that since right out of High School so it's hard for me to even get my head around that type of lifestyle. The plus side of the location here is I make our entire cost of living in 2 days:laugh: per week for the entire month. The guy that buys out our accounts will get some of the best around. These folks are the few that are willing to pay for a job done well. We have family kind of all around these areas. We want to mainly landscape but mainly just mow here. Please help with any ideas.

SSS 18734
06-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Leawood, KS
Overland Park, KS

Plenty of rich folks there. The average home there is probably worth half a million. And don't even get me started about Hallbrooke in Leawood... It's Beverly Hills, Kansas City style.