PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some opinions on Husqvarna ZTR

G.A.S.
06-18-2007, 03:07 AM
I recently purchased a 07 Husq. lz6130xp. Haven't used it much and was just curious what a few of the pros thought about the machine.

BMFD92
06-18-2007, 09:18 PM
The husqvarna mowers are highly underrated. I am sure you are going to get a lot of negative feedback on this site about this mower. I have the same mower and it is a good solid unit. I bought it last year and have put it through some heavy thick grass week after week. It leaves a nice clean cut. I am looking to get a striping kit and bagger for it. It does a good job side discharging. This summer I will be setting it up with a mulching kit. All in all its a good machine. I got mine at a good price. The kohler is a strong reliable engine for the job. I suggest you give it a good demo.

G.A.S.
06-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Trimmers, chainsaw, edger, blowers, all husq. Nothing bad to say about any of them. Never let me down. Owned them all for years. Figured I couldn't go wrong with thier product.
Demoed a great dane and a bobcat.. I'll take the Husq. any day!:weightlifter:

mag360
06-19-2007, 02:29 PM
We bought one in '04. They had a few bugs to work out back then but seem to be a pretty decent machine nowadays. The '04 machine eats belts, spindles, and idler pulleys. Hydros have been herky jerky since about 200 hours but haven't quit yet.

T Total Lawncare
06-19-2007, 06:05 PM
I bought a LZ6127 this year had been using a scag. Couldnt turn down the deal on the Husky. When I got the mower and it is brand new, I inspected the underside of the deck and noticed that one of the blades was sitting flush on the spindle unlike the rest that were spaced. Come to find out after carrying it back to the dealer it was missing a internal spacer inside the spindle. They replaced the spindle that day. I carried it home to cut my yard and i was concerned about grass it was missing on that side of the deck. I jacked it up again and noticed that the blade was sitting flush with the bottom of the baffle. The other two potruded just below like they were supposed to. After taking a few measurements on the baffles the baffle in question was 3/4 of a inch lower(more steel) than the rest. I took it off and cut off the difference with a plasma cutter reinstalled now it cuts like a champ. I dont know if the mower was made on a friday evening or a monday morning but i got it straightened out. Other than that i love the mower.