PDA

View Full Version : homelite weeder help

newdude
06-18-2007, 12:36 PM
i need some help on a homelite ST160a string trimmer. I'm trying to get it running and i need some help on what plug i need. Does anyone have and idea?? i'll post a pic if it helps. Ithas an autolite in it right now, i think original. Thanks.

259 toro
06-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Take it to your local home depot they do home lite hope this helps.

LarryF
06-18-2007, 02:46 PM
i need some help on a homelite ST160a string trimmer. I'm trying to get it running and i need some help on what plug i need. Does anyone have and idea?? i'll post a pic if it helps. Ithas an autolite in it right now, i think original. Thanks.

I have an ST200 which takes a Champion DJ-7J. I expect the plug for yours would be the same. This ST200, like all other Homelite products I had in the past, is not a very good unit. I'll give it to anyone who wants it. Once it's gone, my garage will be free forever of Homelites.:clapping: I now think that I must have been nuts to have bought the ones I did, but at least I now know better.

newdude
06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
ok and thanks. ill check it out.

blacktrain
08-07-2007, 11:38 PM
I have an ST200 which takes a Champion DJ-7J. I expect the plug for yours would be the same. This ST200, like all other Homelite products I had in the past, is not a very good unit. I'll give it to anyone who wants it. Once it's gone, my garage will be free forever of Homelites.:clapping: I now think that I must have been nuts to have bought the ones I did, but at least I now know better.

Would you consider selling your homelite ST-200??