PDA

View Full Version : Logo on trailer

nwlandscaping
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm just about ready to get my logo placed on my enclosed trailer tomorrow. I was curious how much business I will pick up from this form of advertisement. Anyone know?

evergreenedmond
06-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I have 3 trailers & 6 trucks that are all lettered & I don't think I picked up that much business the first couple of years but after a while people remember seeing the logo then it starts to make a difference.

Rob.C
06-20-2007, 03:45 PM
I think the logo is very good at advertising, put your web-site address below, make sure it is very proffessional.....good luck

newbomb
06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Lettering is basic advertising, it is a must. It may take a while togenerate business but it will.

Mountain Peak
06-21-2007, 09:38 AM
my first year I received calls all summer long from people who had taken the number off of my rolling billboard. It's a must. All about branding, get that logo in front of each and every customer you can as many times as possible.

Rob.C
06-21-2007, 11:54 AM
also try to get a easy to rememmber number, this helps, my logo is on every invoice bag, yard flag, hand-out, invoice, I even have my companys name on my super-z (custom bumper).