PDA

View Full Version : First to post

MeadowsLawnCare
06-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Rawr first post!

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
07-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Now wait a second, shouldn't you at least own or be interested in some Billy Goat equipment to throw a first post?:rolleyes: Do you at least have any questions I can answer for you?

gndhog
07-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Need for Billygoat. I'm in Columbus ohio

07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
gndhog,

Here's the link to the dealers that are near to you. http://www.billygoat.com/site/dealersList.aspx?c=USA&z=43085 Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you.

premier homes
07-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Mr Force, Do you know of any Dealers that sell used billy goat equipment. i am lookink for a used VQ with hose kit. I am located in Syracuse NY.
Thanks

07-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Premier homes,

We don't normally know anything like that. However, we do have a few test units here that we sell off on occasion. They are not new so we can't sell them as such but they still have plenty life in them. I normaly sell that stuff on E-bay. PM me if you're interested and I'll get some photos to you.

lawnstriper23
07-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Premier homes,

We don't normally know anything like that. However, we do have a few test units here that we sell off on occasion. They are not new so we can't sell them as such but they still have plenty life in them. I normaly sell that stuff on E-bay. PM me if you're interested and I'll get some photos to you.

I am thinking about getting the 33" Finisher Mower and was wondering if there was anything out there that is used, but in good condition?

carcrz
07-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Do you guys have a showroom there on 291, or do you sell primarily through distributors?

premier homes
08-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Premier homes,

MR FORCE,
used is what i want, Could you email the photos to me at premierhomesny@yahoo.com with prices

08-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Do you guys have a showroom there on 291, or do you sell primarily through distributors?

We do not have a showroom and sell primarily through distributors. We do have units in our BGI University that we use for demo's and show and tell on occasion. If your wanting to see something that your dealer isn't stocking, let me know and I'll see if I've got something to show. It would simply be for show and tell though.

08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
I am thinking about getting the 33" Finisher Mower and was wondering if there was anything out there that is used, but in good condition?

As soon as one of those pops up here it's gobbled up internally by employees. I've seen a couple show up on E-bay now and again. It doesn't hurt to check though.