PDA

View Full Version : Proposal/Estimate help needed

bkcook2002
06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
I am living in a foreign country in Central America in a great tourist area with lots of home construction and residential areas being built. I got a few lawn jobs but I was just offered an opportunity to maintain the first completed lot and a large common area of a residential community, and they ask me for a proposal for the first 11 lots which range from .80 to 1.32 acres. Other lots I cut are paying $25 for about one third acre. This is not just mowing nice grass...this is pastureland with some brush. Any suggestions on what I should charge per acre to maintain these?

The manager also told me to give him a price for 1-4 lots, 5-8 lots, and 9-12 lots. Does that mean he is expecting a lower price per lot as the amount of lots I cut increase?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions from the pro's.

AJ Lawnscapes
06-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Per Lot
1-4 Lots -- $60
5-8 Lots - $50
9-12 Lots - $45
Common Aread -- Depends on Size -- maybe $50

Of course this includes Trimming and Blowoff.

Make it worth your while, includes load up, drive to, unload, mow, load up and drive away and unload.

--Abe

fiveoboy01
06-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Pastureland with some brush?

Been there done that, it's a pain, it wrecks blades, it hurts your back.

150 bucks per acre at the very bare minimum. At least that's what I'd charge, and if they won't pay it, I could care less cause I don't even really want to do it.