PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Hello. Not sure if you guys do this or not but I thought I would say hello and introduce myself to this forum

I am James Solecki and have owned and operated INTEGRA Works Custom Lighting for the past 9 years. I live and work in beautiful Muskoka, Ontario, Canada with my wife and two children.

I started my business strictly as a Low Voltage "landscape lighting" company. I then branched off into outdoor architectural lighting and about 4 years ago further diversified into interior lighting systems. We are now able to offer our clients complete, turn key lighting systems both inside and out.

Please visit my website at www.integralighting.com

I look forward to participating in this forum.... should be a fun time.

Have a great day.

Pro-Scapes
06-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Welcome James... Nice website. Lots of good info here from some good contractors and designers and some good laughs in the meantime. We are still in the early stages with our lighting firm and making the move from our landscape company into a sole lighting design and installation company. We are really setting the bar in our area for outdoor low voltage lighting systems and look forward to hearing your ideas on everything as well as all the regulars and new comers here.

Again Welcome.

Mike M
06-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Light polution abatement techniques.

Please, attach an adobe file on this, eh? I told my wife about the Dark Sky movement, but she is convinced that the only abatement technique for this is to get me a cold six pack and a rifle. :nono:

Thanks,

Mike M

:canadaflag:

David Gretzmier
06-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh great, another canadien, :canadaflag: , going on and on about your syrup, your dry alcohol, and the canadien falls better than the american falls...just kidding, welcome. and post away! more opinions are always better. nice website. dave g

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-26-2007, 02:12 AM
Sorry Mike.... Light pollution abatement techniques is not something that I could just easily post here. Every situation is different, and lends itself to different approaches.

David.... It is CANADIAN not canadien... unless of course you are an Amaricin or something! :)

Lite4
06-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Welcome James, we look forward to your input on these various lighting threads.

David Gretzmier
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
well from an arkansawian, what can you expect- apologies to my northern brother.

irrig8r
06-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey James. Good to see you here. I tend to post more in the irrigation forum, but I look forward to running into you here.

NightScenes
06-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the forum James!! It's always great to meet lighting guys from north of the border. I know a few good ones up there.

jdgent
06-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Welcome James. I don't post much, being a one man band and everything, but I had to welcome you into this forum. Your name sounds awfully familiar???