PDA

View Full Version : What's the best ramp set up?

green-pa
06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
What are the best size and kind of ramps for a Scag or other 36 in wb to go into a pickup bed? I was told that 2-10x2's would be good with the metal ramps attatched to the ends. However, is it better to spend a lot more and go with aluminum or metal ramps? It's like $20 or $30 for the ramp kit which u can use to make your own wooden ramps but like $100-150 for metal ramps. I was told by the dealer that the easiest way to load this machine is to back it up to load it. If at all possible, I'd like to save $ and trouble of having a trailer until it's completley necessary.

bohiaa
06-25-2007, 10:19 AM
did you ever goet a 36" wb ?

wooley99
06-25-2007, 03:22 PM
Get a trailer. Although the Quick website (www.betteroutdoorproducts.com) has a video of someone loading a Quick-36 into a pickup with ramps I personally think that catching even a lightweight (350lbs) mower after you slip one wheel off an 11 1/2 inch wide piece of wet, oily, treated timber and then knock the other ramp off the tailgate would ruin my mood for the entire day. :realmad: But you may have much better upper-body strength, eye-hand coordination and luck than I do. For the price of the expanded metal, curved ATV ramps you have got to be able to find a used utility trailer. Try www.americanclassifieds.com or www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

Or stay real close to home and take the mower to work.:walking:

Vikings
06-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Get a trailer. Although the Quick website (www.betteroutdoorproducts.com) has a video of someone loading a Quick-36 into a pickup with ramps I personally think that catching even a lightweight (350lbs) mower after you slip one wheel off an 11 1/2 inch wide piece of wet, oily, treated timber and then knock the other ramp off the tailgate would ruin my mood for the entire day. :realmad: But you may have much better upper-body strength, eye-hand coordination and luck than I do. For the price of the expanded metal, curved ATV ramps you have got to be able to find a used utility trailer. Try www.americanclassifieds.com or www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

Or stay real close to home and take the mower to work.:walking:
I went up down a ramp with a 27" snowblower 50 times a day almost no problems... it tends to chase you one the way down. When I tried it with a 36" toro it was WAY TOO scary. I had to buy a trailer, but I could see people doing it with a quick 36.

If you're going to get ramps get metal, if you make your own with wood (I've done this) they can be precarious at times.

Prestige-Lawncare
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Driving through Plainfield one day last week, I saw a small, used 5x10 trailer in someones front yard. Here in the next day or so I will be driving by there again ... I look and see if it is still there ... see if there is a price on it ... or at least I'll get you the phone number. This trailer can't be all that much ... and it would be a whole heck of a lot easier and safer then loading it in the back of the truck.

There's also in Plainfield a WB I have seen for sale ... but it's been there for a few weeks. Must either be over priced ... something wrong with it ... or both. Not sure what it is ... I have only seen it from a distance. It is red ... and looks to be smaller (like a 36" or so). Since it has been there so long ... my guess is it is over priced.

When I get the info ... I'll put it in a PM to you.

Dave

mc24034
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Just buy the metal ramps. Paid 105$ at pepboys for them. I run my quick 36 into my truck bed 20 times a day 2 days a week and havent had one problem!(knock on wood). Before you worry about the ramps though, I think you need to get the mower.

echeandia
06-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Since you are against using a trailer I recommend one of these for your pickup.

http://www.ramps-ramps-ramps.com/pick-up-truck-loading-ramps.htm

mc24034
06-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Hes not going to spend that much money. He already said he doesnt want to spend the 100-150$ on metal ramps.

echeandia
06-25-2007, 09:21 PM
I can't wait to hear the story about how the mower fell off the ramp he uses.

green-pa
06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
did you ever goet a 36" wb ?

I'm about ready to get one. It's a toss up between a used Toro Proline for $800 or a new Scag for $3000+

KTO Enterprises
06-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Thats a 500 pound mower. Putting that in the back of a truck is a bad accident waiting to happen.

LawnNeedz
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I have a USA ramp that I am trying to sell. It plugs into the reciever hitch and folds down. I have it listed in the equipment for sale listing. Check out www.usaramp.com for more info.

green-pa
06-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Driving through Plainfield one day last week, I saw a small, used 5x10 trailer in someones front yard. Here in the next day or so I will be driving by there again ... I look and see if it is still there ... see if there is a price on it ... or at least I'll get you the phone number. This trailer can't be all that much ... and it would be a whole heck of a lot easier and safer then loading it in the back of the truck.

There's also in Plainfield a WB I have seen for sale ... but it's been there for a few weeks. Must either be over priced ... something wrong with it ... or both. Not sure what it is ... I have only seen it from a distance. It is red ... and looks to be smaller (like a 36" or so). Since it has been there so long ... my guess is it is over priced.

When I get the info ... I'll put it in a PM to you.

Dave

Heh, thanks Dave! I'd be really interested in a Trailer if I could find one for a good price. I'd like to find something about 1/2 of new price but that could be hard. ONe guy has a 7x10 but it's a dump trailer for $350. It has rails but I'd probably have to get ramps. I just want it to be as easy as possible and affordable. I hear from some guys that it's no probelm to load a 36 into a Ram but then others say it's too risky.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Thats a 500 pound mower. Putting that in the back of a truck is a bad accident waiting to happen.

THat's what I'm afraid of. I'm not Shaq either, and even he would have trouble I'd think handling a falling 470 lb mower! I'm closer to 5 ft 7 and 145 lbs. I can squat 300 and legg press 450 or more, but something that heavy falling down, ther'es almost no way I could stop it, I'm sure if I tried, I would pull muscle and tear up my tendons before I'd stop it. Ughhhh. If I have to get a trailer, then I just have to do that.

What about using some special ramp system that would be safe? Isnt' there any safe way to do it?

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Just buy the metal ramps. Paid 105$ at pepboys for them. I run my quick 36 into my truck bed 20 times a day 2 days a week and havent had one problem!(knock on wood). Before you worry about the ramps though, I think you need to get the mower.

Well I'm going with probably a Scag or Toro each of which will probably outweigh the Quick by 200 lbs! And if I don't have ramps when it comes time to get the mower, I'll not be able to take it home...lol

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Don't wait too long.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Don't wait too long.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Hes not going to spend that much money. He already said he doesnt want to spend the 100-150$ on metal ramps.

If that would be best then I'll find a way to get the $, but I'm just saying that if hard thick wood would be nearly as good ( at a fraction of the cost) then why not go with that? I'll spend whatever it takes to do what I want, within reason.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Since you are against using a trailer I recommend one of these for your pickup.

http://www.ramps-ramps-ramps.com/pick-up-truck-loading-ramps.htm

That's a very good idea and nice. However, for that price I could go ahead and get nice new trailer. But if I had no choice and no room for one, then that could be a way to go. $900 for a fold down ramp that replaces your other gate is kinda high though. I could see maybe $300, but not 9

HOOLIE
06-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Maybe I've just been doing this for so long, but if you can't drive a mower up and down a couple ramps, whether they be wood or metal, without falling off the ramps, then maybe mowing is not your thing. I'm not poking fun at anyone, but this is not rocket science. I mean, you can't keep the mower going straight for the 8 or 10 feet it takes to load/unload??

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:30 AM
Maybe I've just been doing this for so long, but if you can't drive a mower up and down a couple ramps, whether they be wood or metal, without falling off the ramps, then maybe mowing is not your thing. I'm not poking fun at anyone, but this is not rocket science. I mean, you can't keep the mower going straight for the 8 or 10 feet it takes to load/unload??

That's what I'm saying! Well I'm just not familiar with such a large machine but I've been loading and unloading my 21 inch with 2 small board ramps I made without 1 fall. I'm just wondering if it's possible to be safe doing so with a machine which weighs nearly 5x as much!?

HOOLIE
06-26-2007, 12:46 AM
That's what I'm saying! Well I'm just not familiar with such a large machine but I've been loading and unloading my 21 inch with 2 small board ramps I made without 1 fall. I'm just wondering if it's possible to be safe doing so with a machine which weighs nearly 5x as much!?

It's safe so long as the ramps are at the right angle. First you want to measure how high off the ground the tailgate is. The metal ends for wood ramps (Ramparts) come with a chart to tell you how long the ramps should be. Then you just get some 2x8's and cut them to the proper length.

The danger is not so much the mower falling, as it is the ramps slipping off the tailgate...I used to just stand as close to the bottom of the ramps when unloading...when you load up its much easier, the weight of the mower keeps the ramps against the tailgate.

Grits
06-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Come on, man! You are a cheap-azz fool. For the 100th time, get a damn trailer! If you can get that dump trailer for $350, BUY it. A dump trailer is always handy. Or you could just get a couple boards and drive the mower up into your truck. Hope them boards don't get wet. Wood tends to get slippery when wet. For a good and sage ramp, you are going to pay what you could get a trailer for. Quit beating a dead horse and just get a trailer. Jeez!!!

Grits
06-26-2007, 12:54 AM
It's safe so long as the ramps are at the right angle. First you want to measure how high off the ground the tailgate is. The metal ends for wood ramps (Ramparts) come with a chart to tell you how long the ramps should be. Then you just get some 2x8's and cut them to the proper length.

The danger is not so much the mower falling, as it is the ramps slipping off the tailgate...I used to just stand as close to the bottom of the ramps when unloading...when you load up its much easier, the weight of the mower keeps the ramps against the tailgate.

...and have a scrub appearance. Ramps like that are so cheezy and scrub-like. Either get in the game or don't. I don't understand why people refuse to do things the right way. Ramps like described above are not intended for the use that they will be getting. Sure, if you go buy a mower and have to get it home, use those cheap-ass ramps. But if you are going to be in business and want to be professional, get a trailer. Good luck, I hope the mower doesn't fall on you. Friggin' goofball.:hammerhead:

HOOLIE
06-26-2007, 12:58 AM
...and have a scrub appearance. Ramps like that are so cheezy and scrub-like.

For the record, I have a trailer. Also, I don't wear a red cape and goofy socks while mowing.

Grits
06-26-2007, 01:08 AM
For the record, I have a trailer. Also, I don't wear a red cape and goofy socks while mowing.

You smell of jealousy!:laugh:
I can refer you to my tailor if you would like.

HOOLIE
06-26-2007, 01:25 AM
You smell of jealousy!:laugh:
I can refer you to my tailor if you would like.

I want that cape man!!! :laugh: :laugh: The socks, well, I would go in a different direction :laugh:

But seriously everybody is in their own unique situation with their business. Not too many guys have the balls to come on here and say "Hey I just can't afford to do this or that" So not saying it's Green-pa's situation, but if a man needs a $50 set of wooden ramps to make things work, then so be it. To be sure, I looked scrub-like when I started...in fact I still do some things that fly against what many on here think you have to do to be 'successful'. But yet I have a good customer base and low turnover. A lot of the image stuff is overplayed on Lawnsite and I think it scares some guys off. I've always tried to tell it like it is, answer questions the best I can, and not worry about if it sounds good or professional or not.

I still want your tailor's number...:laugh:

Grits
06-26-2007, 01:36 AM
I want that cape man!!! :laugh: :laugh: The socks, well, I would go in a different direction :laugh:

But seriously everybody is in their own unique situation with their business. Not too many guys have the balls to come on here and say "Hey I just can't afford to do this or that" So not saying it's Green-pa's situation, but if a man needs a $50 set of wooden ramps to make things work, then so be it. To be sure, I looked scrub-like when I started...in fact I still do some things that fly against what many on here think you have to do to be 'successful'. But yet I have a good customer base and low turnover. A lot of the image stuff is overplayed on Lawnsite and I think it scares some guys off. I've always tried to tell it like it is, answer questions the best I can, and not worry about if it sounds good or professional or not.
I still want your tailor's number...:laugh:

I can respect that. IMO, I feel that wooden ramps are a safety hazard and they are cheezy.....but most importantly safety. I don't want him to drop his mower and possibly hurt himself or his mower, either of which could be costly to repair. So, in order to try to steer him in the direction that I feel would be most beneficial to him, I will say what I must. If I come across sounding like a jerk but it saves him from getting hurt, well, I'll sound like a jerk.

Do you think I should have gone with a paisley printed sock?

KTO Enterprises
06-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Ramps are just a deadly situation. It would take 10 feet long ramps for me to get what I feel like is a safe angle to use ramps to put a WB in a truck.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Come on, man! You are a cheap-azz fool. For the 100th time, get a damn trailer! If you can get that dump trailer for $350, BUY it. A dump trailer is always handy. Or you could just get a couple boards and drive the mower up into your truck. Hope them boards don't get wet. Wood tends to get slippery when wet. For a good and sage ramp, you are going to pay what you could get a trailer for. Quit beating a dead horse and just get a trailer. Jeez!!!

I'm not cheap, nor a fool. Just on a shoe string budjet right now.

Grits
06-26-2007, 11:48 AM

That's even more reason to do it right. When you drop your mower off the ramps you are going to have down-time repairing whatever breaks. And if it lands on you, you will be out of business or a while.

avjohnson
06-26-2007, 11:52 AM
I use something called "rampparts" attached to some 2x10s when I need them. It's a pain to do it this way but sometimes I get sick of carting the trailer around.

avjohnson
06-26-2007, 11:56 AM
To get more traction I cut some shallow grooves about 6 inches apart all the way up the planks. Works pretty well but it does indeed get risky when wet.

Supper Grassy
06-26-2007, 11:57 AM
$800 or $3000 mower
meest sliding ramps = BIG repair bill

Grits
06-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Green-Pa, I am just trying to look out for you. I know you can make your own decisions and I'm sure you are not really a fool. I think the "money thing" is clouding your judgement and I can see it from a different view.

martinfan06
06-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Ive read a lot of your post and to be honest your not ready $$ wise or knowledge wise might want to rethink this whole plan. JMO you cant cut this many corners and expect to be successful it takes knowledge and investment.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Green-Pa, I am just trying to look out for you. I know you can make your own decisions and I'm sure you are not really a fool. I think the "money thing" is clouding your judgement and I can see it from a different view.

Yeah, I wish $ wasn't so tight for me now. I could stay with my 21 'til next year, but it's driving me nuts seeing all u guys out there with much larger stuff gettin' it does with greater ease and saving time. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit trying to move up so soon, but then again, maybe not. Who knows what tommorow might bring. I know u were trying to look out for me, I read your other posts. I appreciate it. At this point, I'm certainly focusing on a trailer to go with the 36wb.

One guy has a tilt bed for $350. I'll attatch pics of it. I'm just not sure how to secure the mowers. I guess I could use tie down straps. but why doesn't it have a tail gate? THe guy selling it said he used ramps on it. In any case it would surely be safer than using ramps with my pic up bed.

Here are the pics of it... and if anyone can tell me if this is a good deal for $350? IT's 7x10 and the lights work fine.

rfed32
06-26-2007, 12:34 PM
i have 2x10s with roofing tar on them that i used for two years loading them in and out of many things(s10, lifted f250, dump truck) had only a few slips and that was within the first two weeks...just take ur time and youll be fine...i would deff put something for the sliping moments, tar, roll on bed liner, grip tape...youll have no problem no need to spend the money i still have mine for small stuff and they are 5years old...good luck

Supper Grassy
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
to secure equipment just screw some eye bolts to the floor. and get some ratchet straps. mabey come up with a way to put a "gate" on the back that pulls up and off to haul stuff. ramp 2ft off the ground is safer than 4'. if you get this trailer ask the guy if could get the ramps. if not see what type that are.

green-pa
06-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'm figuring that I'll be able to use much shorter ramps with this than in my truck bed. Thanks for the ideas guys! So is this a good deal for this trailer?

Supper Grassy
06-26-2007, 01:50 PM
I would say yes. if you get the $800 toro and $350 trailer you still beat the scag price. you may need to put a $100 in to a "gate" type thing on the back ,some ramps and some paint cant hurt. but anyway you look at it still beat the price of a new trailer. And the owner can give you some tips on how to load, like i said before you may want to look at his ramp set up.

do the math:
800 mower
350 trailer
100 in "upgrades"
and some signage say 50-100
is near 1300
the scag is Tripple that

Grits
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM
It wouldn't be bad to start with. Trailer looks like a converted boat trailer. If this is all you can find.....it is a lot better than loading into the back of a truck. With the tilt trailer, it will be a little easier to unload debris from clean-ups, etc. Like I was saying, if this is all you can find for a used trailer in your area, then I would get it. Not too bad for starting out.

HOOLIE
06-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Do you think I should have gone with a paisley printed sock?

Only if you have a paisley printed cape to match...:laugh:

I did 2 full seasons with the wooden ramps and never even came close to an accident...you just have to pay attention on the way down each and every time and make sure the ramps are the right length. But I'm not going to debate this anymore.

I will however continue to debate those socks...

green-pa
06-26-2007, 05:58 PM
It wouldn't be bad to start with. Trailer looks like a converted boat trailer. If this is all you can find.....it is a lot better than loading into the back of a truck. With the tilt trailer, it will be a little easier to unload debris from clean-ups, etc. Like I was saying, if this is all you can find for a used trailer in your area, then I would get it. Not too bad for starting out.

Ok. I'm going to try and take a look at this one even though it's like an hour away. Thanks Grits!

Supper Grassy
06-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Good Move, it should benifit,not only for the Biz but home use, you may need a new applice or something and the trailer will make it that much easier

bohiaa
06-27-2007, 02:41 PM

I waz wondering when someone was going to slam this guy......

he's all over the place asking about 32" WB, and this and that. To be honest I'm getting sick of seeing his post....

what walk behind to buy.
what 32" is the best
what 21" is the best.

If I get a 32" will it fit on a trailer.

COME ON.............Go Get a mower and mow something.....

bohiaa
06-27-2007, 02:43 PM
http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php?searchid=1915013

KTO Enterprises
06-27-2007, 02:43 PM

he's all over the place asking about 32" WB, and this and that. To be honest I'm getting sick of seeing his post....

what walk behind to buy.
what 32" is the best
what 21" is the best.

lol :clapping: Green pee is a yankee. what you expect?

green-pa
06-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Nobody has slammed me punk! There's nothing wrong with asking questions. If I'm on here a lot it's because I'm learning a lot. Many people make the mistake of assuming this and that, I don't.

what walk behind to buy.
what 32" is the best
what 21" is the best.

green-pa
06-27-2007, 05:36 PM
lol :clapping: Green pee is a yankee. what you expect?

My pee is yellow for your info! ;)

Supper Grassy
06-27-2007, 06:04 PM
did you look at the trailer?

TNT LawnCare Inc.
06-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Get a trailer,even if its used.

green-pa
06-28-2007, 12:00 AM
did you look at the trailer?

Well, it's an hour away and I was about to make an appointment to check it out, but he said now he thinks it's sold. So hopefully it won't sell, just yet and maybe I can get it. I just hope I don't get something less than road worthy. I've seen another one, only a 5x7, but it's just $250. That may be plenty to get me through this summer at least, with a 36 and 21 on it. It's kinda hard to find, it seems, any trailer for less than $600!

wooley99
06-28-2007, 12:29 AM
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/361478865.html
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/car/361101225.html
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/for/359728259.html
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/357081093.html
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/rvs/356943846.html
http://www.thriftynickelads.com/adDetail.cfm?adid=67842230

green-pa
06-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey, thanks Wooley for the links! These may be worth checking into.

Prestige-Lawncare
06-28-2007, 03:25 PM
You have a PM with the info on the trailer I saw in Plainfield.

bohiaa
06-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Nobody has slammed me punk! There's nothing wrong with asking questions. If I'm on here a lot it's because I'm learning a lot. Many people make the mistake of assuming this and that, I don't.

ummmmm yes many have...

I counted 7 threads about quick 36,,,,, did you get one....?

send the pics....

do you even mow anything

bohiaa
07-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Well NOW I'm really confussed,,,

you were stating your about to get a WB. one for 800.00 or a scag's at $

3000 + But I thought we were on a "shoestring " buddget.

SO what's the deal here ?

green-pa
07-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Well NOW I'm really confussed,,,

you were stating your about to get a WB. one for 800.00 or a scag's at $

3000 + But I thought we were on a "shoestring " buddget.

SO what's the deal here ?

I'll respond only to those with useful information.

Supper Grassy
07-01-2007, 11:21 PM
did u get a mower?
trailer?

mc24034
07-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Dude seriously... youve been talking about a trailer... ramps... and a 36" walk behind now for over 4 weeks. Everyone including myself has offered you valuable information but you still seem to not be able to make up your mind on what you are going to do. You pretty much have 3 options:

1.) Either get the Quick 36(light and easily able to get into the truck bed) and some good ramps... not the wood POS...
2.) get a trailer with whatever brand mower that youre still debating on..ferris, toro, scag, quick 36, gravely... Im sure I forgot a few.
3.) Or just stick with what you have for the remainder of the year and get what you want/need when you have the money to afford and when your not on such a tight budget.

Please decide soon for alot of us so we dont have to repeatedly see these same posts. Good luck... and Im still available for you to see how easy getting the quick 36 into a truck bed. DO it 30-45 times a week no problems.

Vikings
07-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Dude seriously... youve been talking about a trailer... ramps... and a 36" walk behind now for over 4 weeks.
Please decide soon for alot of us so we dont have to repeatedly see these same posts.
ROFL:laugh:
and Im still available for you to see how easy getting the quick 36 into a truck bed. DO it 30-45 times a week no problems.

When you bring the quick down the ramp do you have the engine on and the reverse engaged?

I'm asking because I've been putting snow blowers up and down ramps for years but I only started walking them down in reverse this last winter. I was usually letting them roll down the ramp. I would stop them by sliding to a halt. NO way I could do that with a toro 36 gear drive. It's just to front heavy and scary to go up a ramp. But when I seen the video of the quick going up a ramp, he pushed down on the handles to lift the front end just like a do with a 27" snow blower.

mc24034
07-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah I put the front wheels in the air just so the deck doesnt rub against the ramps meeting with the tailgate. If i was able to video record it I think most everyone would see how much easier the Quick is with it being only 300 lbs and its extremely easy to control. Those of you who dont realize how compact the Quick 36 is... I can fit my 2 gas cans... 2 weed eaters.. backpack blower... 22" toro quick 36 and ramps in the bed of the truck and its actually well organized and not a mess. Nice little money making setup for me.

bohiaa
07-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Dude seriously... youve been talking about a trailer... ramps... and a 36" walk behind now for over 4 weeks. Everyone including myself has offered you valuable information but you still seem to not be able to make up your mind on what you are going to do. You pretty much have 3 options:

1.) Either get the Quick 36(light and easily able to get into the truck bed) and some good ramps... not the wood POS...
2.) get a trailer with whatever brand mower that youre still debating on..ferris, toro, scag, quick 36, gravely... Im sure I forgot a few.
3.) Or just stick with what you have for the remainder of the year and get what you want/need when you have the money to afford and when your not on such a tight budget.

Please decide soon for alot of us so we dont have to repeatedly see these same posts. Good luck... and Im still available for you to see how easy getting the quick 36 into a truck bed. DO it 30-45 times a week no problems.

I think theres a collection for this guy, so that we can get him a trailer and a WB, I'm in for 1.00,
I think it more of a way to shut him up

KTO Enterprises
07-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Ive got 1, 2 , 3 dollars. ha, ha ha, 3 dollars.

green-pa
07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Well I was going to let this post fade but since u guys seem to be entertained by my persistent inquisitiveness about my upgrading possibilities let me assist u in continuing this thread. I will take all donations; $1, 2, or $3 incriments. Send them to Eastern Star Church on 30th st. Thanks!

Vikings
07-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I only carry Canadian money sorry :(

Supper Grassy
07-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Green-pa
Bought A Trailer
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1883841#post1883841

martinfan06
07-03-2007, 06:59 AM
:dancing: :dancing: :weightlifter: :weightlifter: :clapping: :clapping: Let the next round of ridiculous questions begin.