PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck fellas...

greenpepper
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Well I took the plunge...I'm going fully legit with license and Insurance

I purchased a Cub Cadet Commercial Enforcer 48" ZTR (should be here in about 1-2 weeks)

I work at Forest River and they are the largest manufacture of Cargo Trailers among other things. Anyway I get the Dealer pricing for being an employee. Because I love snowmobiling I bought a Snowbird Trailer this will be used for work and play. Check it out... 8 1/2 wide x 16 ft long: Aluminum enclosed

http://www.cargomatetrailer.com/cargomate/default.asp?page=models&unit=snowbird&choice=specs&specs=85wata

I'm going with Husq Trimmer and blower

I'm starting out part time then plan on expanding and growing into full time employment. I'm a hard worker with an excellent work ethic. I've been stuck in the office behind a CAD Computer for 10yrs. I'm breaking out baby!!!:cool2:

I'll post pics soon. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site. I've gained the confidence and education I needed to get things moving by learning from you folks. I look forward to visiting this site often and continuing to hopefully build relationships. :waving:

Brett

Supper Grassy
06-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Hope all goes well

Grits
06-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Good luck to you!
Does that trailer have full size doors on both ends? It's hard to tell by the pics, but it looks like a V-nose with one side of the V being a fold down door. Am I seeing this correctly?

echeandia
06-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I would pass on the front ramp door.

Supper Grassy
06-25-2007, 10:37 PM
He stated that this is also his snowmobil trailer thus the reason for the front door.

echeandia
06-25-2007, 11:09 PM
He should get one with a reverse gear.

KTO Enterprises
06-25-2007, 11:37 PM
I think the front ramp door is a damn good idea

mattfromNY
06-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Good luck. Remember to have fun, and dont let the biz get between you and family!! You'll do just fine.

Grits
06-26-2007, 02:15 AM

Why?

Front and rear full doors....that's awesome! I would love an enclosed with that capability.

greenpepper
06-26-2007, 04:47 AM
Yes the trailer has a v-nose with drive-on /drive off ramps. I'm thinking that this will be good for both the lawn service and my snowmobiling needs. I guess I can't really see the disadvantage to this but I'm new to this business...If anything I would think it would come in handy being able to open up both doors and have easy access to anything in the trailer.

"Good luck. Remember to have fun, and dont let the biz get between you and family!! You'll do just fine."

^^^good advice^^^ thanks!

goodgreen
06-26-2007, 07:25 AM
You will do well...now pray for rain!! Best of luck to you.

Allens LawnCare
06-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Best of Luck!!!

wooley99
06-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Good luck, have fun, cool trailer.

Is the front ramp on the street side or curb side of the V? Either way it's a great way to get whatever you're going to be using without unloading something else first.