PDA

View Full Version : tree trimming

rows405@yahoo.com
06-26-2007, 11:43 AM
I Got A Call For An Estimate For Trimming Of Dead Branches Ranging From 10 To 30 Ft. That Needs To Be Cut And Removed From Several Trees Some Are Just Laying On The Ground .and I Was Just Wondering How To Go About Pricing A Job Like That .being Im In The Landscaping And Lawn Care Business And Not Tree Reomoval...thank You

zz4guy
07-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Price it by the hour. I charge $50/hr for tree limbs and brush removal. So when you look at it try to imagine how long it will take and quote him accordingy.

For a typical job I'll say "Yeah looks like this would take 45 min. to clean up so I can clean this all up for you for $40."

Stillwater
07-09-2007, 09:51 AM
The scope of service For a lot of landscape companys includes tree service something you might want to think about. zz4guy is right. take some time and complete the entire job in your head breaking it down in steps. Then add the time up for all the steps it takes to complete the job. do not forget to include the drive time and the time it takes to dump the brush and the cost if any for dumping and the wage for any helpers.

rows405@yahoo.com
07-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Thanks Alot For The Reply