PDA

View Full Version : Turf Cuts

lawnboyCO
06-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Anybody heard of this outfit? There all over suburban Denver targeting all the cookie-cutter neighborhoods with 2000 sq ft lawns. I've seen there guys dropping flyers in the same neighborhoods on 4 different occasions, there definetly commited to getting some work. I'm assuming they are a national chain by the way their flyers and trucks look. Just wondering if anyboday knows much about them.

lawnboyCO
06-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Anybody heard of this outfit? There all over suburban Denver targeting all the cookie-cutter neighborhoods with 2000 sq ft lawns. I've seen there guys dropping flyers in the same neighborhoods on 4 different occasions, there definetly commited to getting some work. I'm assuming they are a national chain by the way their flyers and trucks look. Just wondering if anyboday knows much about them.

Never mind, I did a google search and found out they are a Colorado based outfit.

Grits
06-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Are you scared of them??

lawnboyCO
06-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Are you scared of them??

No, but I like their style.

Mowens
06-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Lawn BoyCO,
Where do you run your business??? My company is based mostly in Highlands Ranch and it seems that Turf Cuts is EVERYWHERE! They must have a hell of a marketing scheme but I can tell you one aspect of it that is a HUGE disadvantage

lawnboyCO
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Lawn BoyCO,
Where do you run your business??? My company is based mostly in Highlands Ranch and it seems that Turf Cuts is EVERYWHERE! They must have a hell of a marketing scheme but I can tell you one aspect of it that is a HUGE disadvantage

Longmont and everything north of it along the I-25 corridor.