PDA

View Full Version : How much could I get for this mower?

LawnSharkMowing
06-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey guyz Lawn Shark here...I have a brand new 2007 Exmark 36" walk-behind with ECS controls with about 60 hours total on it. It has a 15hp Kawasaki Motor and runs excellent. I would like to get a ride on mower so what do you think would be a price that I could sell this at. I'm not sure if I should sell it privately or try to go to a dealer and do a trade in.

****Please be advised that I will not sell this mower to anyone on this site..Rules are rules! This is not an ad for sale just a question!

DoetschOutdoor
06-27-2007, 04:06 PM
If you wont sell it to someone on this site then I gotta ask what is wrong with it? How much did you pay new for it?

LawnSharkMowing
06-27-2007, 04:12 PM
no....i wont sell to anyone on this site because you are not allowed to sell anything here without being a sponser.....i tried one before and got in trouble....theres absolutley nothing wrong with.

Supper Grassy
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Huh??????
MEMBERS ONLY FREE Equipment & Parts Marketplace (11 Viewing)
Nationwide new & used equipment ads. Members can sell and buy equipment from one another. No commercial/dealer posting allowed.

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

LawnSharkMowing
06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
ohhh....I did not know that......I tried to sell t-shirts at one point and got an email saying I wasnt allowed
....but okay thanks for the info.

Supper Grassy
06-27-2007, 04:38 PM
No problem, glad i could help you

Mabey Exmark could tell you how much.
http://www.exmark.com/contactus.asp

fiveoboy01
06-27-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't get it.

If you have a virutally new walk-behind that only has 60 hours on it, that would mean that you JUST bought it not long ago.

So why can't you figure out what you'd ask for it?

Prestige-Lawncare
06-27-2007, 08:42 PM
If you have a good dealer ... my thinking is that he would make you a deal on a trade since he sold you this mower just a very short time ago ... and he obviously would be making another sale. Most dealers really rely on repeat business .. and what better way to have you coming back as a good customer.