PDA

View Full Version : Where to get co. t-shirts made?

ccondie
06-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Any one know of nay places on the net or whereever that you can get some company shirts made for a good price and look good. let me know thanks.

Eakern & Dog
06-28-2007, 05:13 AM
I would try someone local if you can. I have a friend who did T-Shirts on line and while the logo was good, the quality of shirt stank. There are a some good ones out there but they can be real pricey if you want quality t-shirt material. I ordered some nice quality embroidered patches from a company I worked for. They worked great because we could easily attach them to anything like fleece jackets, nice quality base ball caps and t-shirts. If I remember correctly, I paid about $198 for 200 patches. Below is the guy I used.

http://www.prismpatches.com/index.html

hackitdown
06-30-2007, 07:13 AM
I had good luck with this company: www.discountshirtco.com

mverick
06-30-2007, 08:39 AM
I do it local.

They let me bring in my own shirts. For work I use Walgreens. 5 shirts for $10. For giving out. I buy them at Kohls for the girls. Nice shirts they will wear not t shirts that would sit in the drawer.

lawnman_scott
06-30-2007, 09:35 AM
I also have a local company. That way you can be there and they can show you in person what they are going to do, can make changes, add or delete something.... And with the company I use, once the initial setup is done, I can buy any amout of shirts at a time.

mverick
06-30-2007, 10:14 AM
I also have a local company. That way you can be there and they can show you in person what they are going to do, can make changes, add or delete something.... And with the company I use, once the initial setup is done, I can buy any amout of shirts at a time.

Well, mine is a pain in the butt. If they have a problem they don't call. If they think it's the color you wanted they go ahead and print it.

They just ruined 3 shirts and said don't bring that type in anymore. But they printed 5 fine and 20 before fine.

I might be finding another printer.

canopy2k
06-30-2007, 05:48 PM

Uhh, you been to their website lately? Might be a while before they start printing shirts again...

For those that do not know. Discount T-Shirt Company, last Thursday, began a move to our new location. We expanded from 550 sq. ft. building to a 3,000 sq. ft. facility and by Monday we were ready to begin and in fact, produced 5 jobs in the new shop. On Tuesday, our new phones and internet was restored to us and we were back in business as usual. On Tuesday night, 19 inches of rain fell on Marble Falls, Texas, flooding out a great portion of the city as well as the new shop. This is what we saw on Wednesday morning. No Phones, No Internet, No Power and No Water, except for what was covering everything we owned.

ATVracer
06-30-2007, 07:33 PM

Too bad they are not up and running. I had some great shirts done there for like $50 per dozen.

Classified
07-07-2007, 01:24 PM
they are up running now, just a little bit behind due to the flood. I just placed an online quote for 45 tshirts with 4 colors. very curious to see the damage

mike33087
07-07-2007, 07:59 PM
www.customink.com roughly around $10 per shirt for 2 color front back

joshlawn
07-08-2007, 10:15 AM
www.queensboro.com (http://www.queensboro.com)- Lot's to choose from, with great prices.

lawnman_scott
07-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, mine is a pain in the butt. If they have a problem they don't call. If they think it's the color you wanted they go ahead and print it.

They just ruined 3 shirts and said don't bring that type in anymore. But they printed 5 fine and 20 before fine.

I might be finding another printer.Thats what I would do. With someone local at least you can call or even go in there if there is a problem.

fiveoboy01
07-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Local screen printer hands down.

Why everyone wants to go online for all this stuff, business cards, flyers, shirts, etc. I'll never get it. You don't pay that much more for a local printer or screenprinter, and they're so much easier to deal with.

Classified
07-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I just want to add since someone reccomended then here that I placed my order.

discountshirtco.com is a great place to work with. I just ordered 37 shirts with 4 colors printed on a heavy weight tshirt for $285 shipped.

I have not gotten them in yet but am excited to see them

not to slam on here but customink.com wanted $437 for the same thing

fiveoboy01
07-11-2007, 01:10 AM
And my local screen printer charged me 400ish bucks for 25 t-shirts and 15 hooded sweatshirts.

Classified
07-11-2007, 03:27 PM
And my local screen printer charged me 400ish bucks for 25 t-shirts and 15 hooded sweatshirts.

Thats not bad, how many colors?

Seems like it would end up right about the same price.

Turf Professionals Inc.
07-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I used Nebs.com

Classified
08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
I just want to update a status with discountshirtco.com

They have got to be the slowest company to deal with. i still do not have my artwork file. they have tried 2 times to get it right and have failed. they claim thier graphic artist has 25 years experiance yet cannot replicate a simple design. my sign guy did it in 10 mins and the shirt place has taken well so far 7 weeks! they are hard to communicate with and are very slow. i have been waiting for 6-7weeks and im sure i have another 2-3 more. i will never order from them and do not reccomend them to anyone.

I should have ordered locally, even if it would have cost more. at this point ill get my t shirts just in time for winter, lame.

Dunn's
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
We have went through 8 different companies locally and are currently looking for a new company. It is almost like I am looking for lawn services,BUt I guess that is what happens anytime their is a low cost business to start up.

The local screenprinters and embroiderers have got to be some of the dumbest people I have ever dealt with.

gettingstartedtampa
09-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Can't beat www.5buckshirt.com for the money and turnaround.

Markf
09-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Can't beat www.5buckshirt.com for the money and turnaround.

Internet states that link is invalid.
Mark

PR Fect
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I can't believe someone has not said Gemplers yet. http://www.gemplers.com/
Very easy to work with. Fast turn around. Low buck or Premium shirts. A little higher in price, but you do get what you pay for. They have any work wear you want and will put your logo on it. PR

capetan
09-29-2008, 02:50 PM
customink.com
they are pricey, however, you can design your own shirt in minutes, they give you tons of options for fonts and pictures, their site and design program is very easy to use, and their apparel is high quality, you can choose from like 8 or more brands, all having different cuts and weights, so you get a shirt exactly what you want and you get your order in less than 2 weeks. you would have to go through more time and hassle with a local guy, but it would be cheaper ...

PR Fect
09-29-2008, 03:22 PM
If you just wanted some cheep screen printed T's, local may be better. But we also get our work shirts and jackets at the same time from Gemplers. It would be hard to find a local guy with that much choice. PR

gettingstartedtampa
09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Opps. Fat tired fingers. www.5buckshirts.com lost the s. sorry