PDA

View Full Version : 2 Acre Lot

dakota2000
06-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Just curious what you guys would charge a customer for a 2 acre lot. The grass is really long and he wants it cut ASAP. I have a 42" riding mower and 21" push mower. What would you charge for initial clean up and weekly maintenance. Need help asap.

Thanks guys!

TNT LawnCare Inc.
06-29-2007, 11:01 AM
What needs cleaned up ? lots of leaves sticks ,yard waste ??

Focal Point Landscapes
06-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Good questions , TNT- even if its fairly clean , the first cut is going to be a bear . Are you going to mow on an ongoing basis ? Whether its flat or hilly , the amount of trimming required , etc. ,are all pricing considerations. There is no standard pricing , estimate how long it will take you and multiply that by the amount of money you need to make per hour , based on your costs.

fiveoboy01
06-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Really long? Just to cut 2 acres and trim it depending on HOW tall and the amount of trimming, $225 minimum, not including any cleanup.

lawnkings
06-30-2007, 12:44 AM
Everyone is going to give you a different answer on what they would charge for mowing. Every area is different. With your equipment I would guess that would take 2-3.5 hrs depending on trimming, and obstacles. Just a guess. If you need to make 40$ an hour you'd need to charge between 80-140. That would be just for mowing. Cleanup of leaves, landscaping, etc, would be extra. Good luck.

topsites
06-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Geez, really long could be anywhere from around calf height all the way up to my neck and beyond, and anywhere in between, what gives, how high is it?