PDA

View Full Version : Your way or the high way

High Performance Lighting
06-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Take a look at this website

http://www.executivevisions.com/booking-agent.asp

If all of us conducted our business in this manner there would be alot less running around after dead leads. I especially like the way they are right out front about their pricing. Their minimums and general info on how they do business.
I think this is great!

David Gretzmier
07-01-2007, 12:30 AM
yeah, but do they do landscape lighting? :laugh:

Mike M
07-01-2007, 06:46 AM
I guess it's like the way Cast puts on their post cards systems staring at 2,500; it quickly qualifies prospects. But they state "free consultations."

I like the idea of a fee for a demo which can be credited to the install.

Pro-Scapes
07-01-2007, 06:56 AM
I think its a bit harshly stated. Nothing wrong with the idea but its too in your face. On Mike G.s site his terms and conditions are really bold. Its worked for him but its not worded in a rude manner. I guess if your booking 100k and up private shows you have the right to be a rude snobby azzhole.

Over the next year as business lifts off more we will be making some really bold moves as well. Not just setting our fees in thier proper place (there are good now but with rising materials they could use some adjustment) but getting paid for consults... design work...demo... or any other time we are called out to meet BEFORE a project has been secured ith us. I really dont think it matters what your fee is so much as the principal of it. Someone whos not serious wont give you a nickle.

High Performance Lighting
07-01-2007, 09:02 AM
yeah, but do they do landscape lighting? :laugh:

No just some hillbilly christmas lighting outfit working out of a sprinter van in arkansas :p :p

Pro-Scapes
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
:laugh: :laugh: all in good fun... thanks after a few Di Sarranos on the rocks that was hilarious. I saw a sprinter following us on the interestate in alabama today. Had to make sure it didnt say Johnson Outdoor Lighting on it