PDA

View Full Version : Lost a garden job on my commercial

snowjeep
07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I have a commercial realitor I cut and have sone some top soil and seed. She called me to weed beds, trim bushes so I gave her an estimate of $160-$200. I figured it would take me 3-4 hours max. So I drop off last months cutting bill and there is a pick up in the lot and 3 guys doing the beds with another lco shirts on. I called to find out if I wasn't doing a good job but have not heard back. Would you guys doing anthything or let it go? I have a contract so I think I am ok for the cutting season.

carcrz
07-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Nothing you can do now. Just keep doing a good job on the cutting. She probably called a cheaper person. Hopefully they give her exactly what she paid for.

Lohse's Lawn Service
07-04-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't typically deal with flower beds, mainly because they are a pain in the rear. Just move on and don't worry about it. You can't please everybody.

Runner
07-04-2007, 12:15 PM
With realtors, it all comes down to price. The bear about it is, is that this co. is probably not only doing it for cheaper, but is making more money at it than you. Don't worry about it, and move on.