PDA

View Full Version : fluid film

bare spot
07-04-2007, 12:49 PM
used my sample up, need more. whats the best way to buy this, gl. qt. capt. need some help. :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: bare spot

Supper Grassy
07-04-2007, 01:07 PM
depends on app. i think the cans are good for small but if u have a plow or somwthing, gallon so you can brush it on

fiveoboy01
07-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Well I'm sure Mr. Williams will tell you that you need to buy it by the 55 gallon drum:)

(waits for Dan to come rushing in)

bare spot
07-04-2007, 04:50 PM
good stuff,couldn't find in any stores around here. think i have number around here somewhere, try and get through tomorrow. ups guy will love the 55gl. delivery, will offer him in a couple squirts for his troubles.

Dano50
07-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Well I'm sure Mr. Williams will tell you that you need to buy it by the 55 gallon drum:)

(waits for Dan to come rushing in)

Whew! I couldn't get here fast enough! (Winded). A 55 gallon drum would save you a lot of money in the long run! :)

Seriously, though, if there is no one in your area we have a number of online dealers that can supply aerosol cans, gallons and pails. If you purchase in bulk, the best way to apply is either by brush, roller or paint sprayer.

Of course, if you still want that 55 gallon drum, I'm hanging by the phone. :cool2:

PlatinumLandCon
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
what exactly is Fluid Film? is it like WD-40? i don't understand why everyone thinks its so amazing.

Supper Grassy
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
good stuff,couldn't find in any stores around here. think i have number around here somewhere, try and get through tomorrow. ups guy will love the 55gl. delivery, will offer him in a couple squirts for his troubles.

Lol, you getting 55 gallon or no?

Whew! I couldn't get here fast enough! (Winded). A 55 gallon drum would save you a lot of money in the long run!

Seriously, though, if there is no one in your area we have a number of online dealers that can supply aerosol cans, gallons and pails. If you purchase in bulk, the best way to apply is either by brush, roller or paint sprayer.

Of course, if you still want that 55 gallon drum, I'm hanging by the phone.

what does 55 gallons run, not in the market right now just wondering

bare spot
07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
went with a couple of the spray cans to holed me over, dealer of the stuff up in mass. took care of me. since started using the stuff, the other stuff has taken a back seat., btw, they do sell in drums, cost wise? for me to get that much, not today at least. 55gl. talk did bring back some memories of job had in between doing this. use to delivery them, on occasion, while doing a short role in the automotive industry. (been over 10yrs. but a lot better to be back to into this)

Allens LawnCare
07-06-2007, 12:21 AM
what exactly is Fluid Film? is it like WD-40? i don't understand why everyone thinks its so amazing.

I thought the same thing.....It's nothing like WD-40 even though you use it for the same applications...I like to call it Fizzy wonder grease...in a can of course!!!

bohiaa
07-06-2007, 07:41 AM

Get with mr. Williams, he will send you a can for free.......

YUP FOR FREE, cant beat a deal like that

sheshovel
07-06-2007, 07:47 AM

Nope much much better, the stuff is amazing really a great product.

PlatinumLandCon
07-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Get with mr. Williams, he will send you a can for free.......

YUP FOR FREE, cant beat a deal like that

How do I contact him? Is there a website I go to?

bohiaa
07-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Just IM him, click on his name and send him your info

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
07-06-2007, 08:31 AM
FLUID FILM IS COOL,heck i have sprayed every thing.

BQLC
07-06-2007, 09:38 AM

All I can say is give it a try You will then Know why most f on this site Use it

PlatinumLandCon
07-06-2007, 09:39 AM
I just sent the PM. I hope I get my sample soon!

prosperity
07-06-2007, 10:52 AM
The sample can from Mr. Williams sold me for sure.

I used my sample for various things around the shop and on my equipment. It wasn't long before my can ran out, and it seemed almost everyday while I was working on something, I would reach for my can of Fluid Film.

So, living in the boonies as I do, I searched for an on-line retailer looking for both price and service.

Well, I came across Kellsport Products, and placed an order
http://www.kellsportproducts.com/home.html

About a week later, I sent an email requesting a tracking number for my order as I had expected to arrive.

To my surprise, I received a phone call from Bob of Kellsports the next day. He had contacted FedEx about my package (he had shipping my order the next day after order). There has always been a problem with FedEx Ground in my area.
Anyway, tying to make a long story short, the package was sitting on the dock at my local terminal for a couple days. Bob really went to town with them - made phone calls and worked his way up in FedEx with complaints of the service. My package was delivered the next day.

Bob went the extra mile with this for sure.

If you are looking for an excellent retailer for Fluid Film, with a great price, and the utmost in customer service, go with Kellsports - they have my business from now on for sure!

Dano50
07-06-2007, 10:59 AM

I'm sorry, but I received your email and discovered that you were up in Canada. I'm not allowed to ship to Canada because the shipping costs for one can are just too high.

Here is the website for our Canadian distributor: www.nlsproducts.ca

He will have resources for all the dealers in your area and might supply a sample as well. Thanks for your interest in Fluid Film!

Supper Grassy
07-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Dan,
what does a 55 gal drum run

fiveoboy01
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
The link above that retailer is selling the 55 gal drum for 949 bucks.

Supper Grassy
07-06-2007, 11:08 AM

thansk fiveoboy01 i did not see that
$949 OUCH :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

not so bad if you use it everyday, i would have 55 gallons of this stuff forever

Dano50
07-06-2007, 11:13 AM
thansk fiveoboy01 i did not see that
$949 OUCH :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

not so bad if you use it everyday, i would have 55 gallons of this stuff forever

Hey, I've got a list of things you could use it on! :laugh:

Dano50
07-06-2007, 11:16 AM
The sample can from Mr. Williams sold me for sure.

I used my sample for various things around the shop and on my equipment. It wasn't long before my can ran out, and it seemed almost everyday while I was working on something, I would reach for my can of Fluid Film.

So, living in the boonies as I do, I searched for an on-line retailer looking for both price and service.

Well, I came across Kellsport Products, and placed an order

About a week later, I sent an email requesting a tracking number for my order as I had expected to arrive.

To my surprise, I received a phone call from Bob of Kellsports the next day. He had contacted FedEx about my package (he had shipping my order the next day after order). There has always been a problem with FedEx Ground in my area.
Anyway, tying to make a long story short, the package was sitting on the dock at my local terminal for a couple days. Bob really went to town with them - made phone calls and worked his way up in FedEx with complaints of the service. My package was delivered the next day.

Bob went the extra mile with this for sure.

If you are looking for an excellent retailer for Fluid Film, with a great price, and the utmost in customer service, go with Kellsports - they have my business from now on for sure!

Bob always goes the extra mile. He understands the value of customer service and works hard to prove it.

PlatinumLandCon
07-06-2007, 12:11 PM

WOW...$949! I think i'll get a can to start and maybe get the 5gal bucket after.

bare spot
07-06-2007, 11:00 PM
u will like the stuff, found it gots lots of uses. one of most recent , tailgate not locking, couple well directed shots, working like new.

Toy2
07-08-2007, 08:15 PM
What are you all paying for a can of FF? I bought 2 cans ....$6.00ea..I need more, but need to see if I got nailed in the a$$.

prosperity
07-08-2007, 08:27 PM
What are you all paying for a can of FF? I bought 2 cans ....$6.00ea..I need more, but need to see if I got nailed in the a$$.

$6 a can?

I'll take a couple cases at that price!

T'S lawncare
07-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Bob always goes the extra mile. He understands the value of customer service and works hard to prove it.

Not too many of those people left in this world....:cry:

Toy2
07-08-2007, 08:50 PM
So I guess $6 a can is worth it? Yes I know its worth it...I need to start selling it...I know I could sell to all the Mexican LC's around here....its an untapped market..

cpel2004
07-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I live in Ft Lauderale where can I pick up some of this FF stuff?

bigbear
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
most john deere retailers have it in my area we spray it on with paint guns in winter and summer we have a 55 and we payed 900 even we spray the mower to winterize and the spray under carraige of every truck and the plows, awseome on plows snow never sticks lasts 8 -15 hours on one pass spray, ow and my 55 is halfway empty and 2 years old lasts longer than youd think in a spray gun but just hell to clean out so we just got a 15 buck one from wal mart to use and leave it in it never rusted:)

bare spot
07-09-2007, 12:22 AM
most john deere retailers have it in my area we spray it on with paint guns in winter and summer we have a 55 and we payed 900 even we spray the mower to winterize and the spray under carraige of every truck and the plows, awseome on plows snow never sticks lasts 8 -15 hours on one pass spray, ow and my 55 is halfway empty and 2 years old lasts longer than youd think in a spray gun but just hell to clean out so we just got a 15 buck one from wal mart to use and leave it in it never rusted:)
i would try that way, save yourself on the shipping, or give"m a call for want u want.

cpel2004
07-09-2007, 12:24 AM
So should I spray me entire mower parts with it? Is it used like WD40?

bare spot
07-09-2007, 01:03 AM
just started using a few wks. ago. but did use on the height adj. and wheels, notice a difference. used on some hand tools and cutting tools, would of used today on hedgecutters but was out (shrub job).

Dano50
07-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I live in Ft Lauderale where can I pick up some of this FF stuff?

We've got a dealer locator (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/locator/dealer.html) on our website (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/index.html). Just punch in your zip code and it will give you a listing of your closest dealers. If there is no one near you, we have a number of online dealers who can take care of you.

Thanks for using Fluid Film!

Dano50
07-09-2007, 09:58 AM
So should I spray me entire mower parts with it? Is it used like WD40?

You could use Fluid Film for the same applications as WD-40 for lubricating and corrosion protection. You will see a pretty remarkable difference in results, though. With no solvent content, Fluid Film is not going to evaporate or get gummy or sticky. It also won't readily wash off a surface, burn greenery, harm paint or plastic or freeze. :cool2: