PDA

View Full Version : needing contract?

J & M Lawn Care
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
i am looking for a very good professional contract. there is a business here in my town that is a bank that is accepting bids. I would like it to be to the point on what i am telling. I dont need a snow contract , cause we get no snow. She told me just the basic as for mowing, edging, trimming, weed eating, and blowing. there isnt pics as of right now. Right now they are in the process of laying sod. so let me know, i would like 2 turn it in on 7/6/07

any contracts i can download and print out.

stevenf
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I would also like to know this to. lots of businesses I could target around here.

lawnpro724
07-06-2007, 12:34 AM
do an online search for sample contracts and pick and choose what you like then make your own or you can go out and buy some legal software and make your own that way.

bohiaa
07-06-2007, 07:38 AM
you guys need to get a software package to keep up with customers, most of them have contracts and such built in, If not you can try an office supply store, they have them, but it would be a General type form.

Good luck

kevinlane
07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
i am looking for a very good professional contract. there is a business here in my town that is a bank that is accepting bids. I would like it to be to the point on what i am telling. I dont need a snow contract , cause we get no snow. She told me just the basic as for mowing, edging, trimming, weed eating, and blowing. there isnt pics as of right now. Right now they are in the process of laying sod. so let me know, i would like 2 turn it in on 7/6/07

any contracts i can download and print out.

I use the contract feature from Socrates. Here's the link. I think it is free, I downloaded it awhile ago. :gunsfirin

http://www.socrates.com/contractor-forms/Contracts-Agreements-and-Liens.aspx

Roger
07-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Read this thread,

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=191282

including #22. He used a contract downloaded from LS and found himself with a problem.

Think again before asking for a contract. It may not have the details you need. Seek the help of an attorney who asks you the right questions and includes the language that is important for you. LS has many wanna-be lawyers who believe they can write contracts. When you learn your document is inadequate for your needs, the time to do it right will have passed. Local differences in how the law works for your situation makes a generic document useless.