PDA

View Full Version : shindawa speed feed head

IHusky
07-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Does any one know if the speed feed will fit Husavarna Line trimmers, I have the 326. I thought that the Husky heads were easy to load, but after seeing the video on Shin web site.....WOW!!! Would also like to know if it will fit he Kaw KGT27a. I looked at Shin web site and it said that the speed feed comes with adaptors to fit most trimmers.

ffemt1271
07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
i have the full size version but they came with 4 different adapters for different brands. they are a real time saver

newz7151
07-08-2007, 01:15 PM
The standard celo pak comes with 3 arbors to fit up to different SHindaiwa trimmers. If you have a trimmer that will accept one of those 3 males, then you should be ok. Additionally, there are adapter kits which purchased seperatly will adapt the Speed Feed to fit most straight shaft Stihl,Echo,Redmax units. I don't know why they didn't specifically make one to fit up to a Husqvarna. We don't do many Husqvarna products yet, we just recently became a service location. I know that there is talk of adapters to fit the smaller 375 head to curved shaft Echo and Stihl units, but I guess these things take time.