PDA

View Full Version : What to call lawn divison of my company?

mrusk
07-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Right now i have a Design/build company. I am flirting with the idea of starting a maintence divison so i can maintain the landscapes i build. I'd run as its own division as part of my company. I am just wondering what i should call the divison?

My D/B work is very highend, so i would only go after customers who i have installed for or other high end propertys. Any one have any better ideas than "**** Lawn Maintance Divison"

Matt

mkroher
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
property maintenance division

estate maintenance division

LindblomRJ
07-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Landscape maintenance division.

packer101
07-09-2007, 01:30 AM
we have our landscape maintaince division, design and instalation division, and our irrigation division

RutledgeLawnCare,NC
07-09-2007, 01:12 PM
i like management over maintenance, SIR SCALPES-A-LOT LAWN MANAGMENT

NNJLandman
07-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Property Management Division

avjohnson
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Property Management sounds like a real estate business to me. Landscape Maintence Division is my choice.

bohiaa
07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Not telling you what to do,,,,,,BUT,,,,,,,,LOL

you may want to file another DBA, and have it NOT so under the same Co.

just a thought.

KTO Enterprises
07-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Bohia, I have considered doing the same thing. I started out as KTO Enterprises Bush hogging and grading. Well push came to shove and the lack of work in winters meant diversifying, so I became KTO Enterprises Lawn Care and bush hogging. I dont think its good for advertisement purposes to have a name like KTO enterprises for lawncare. I have considered changing the name of the lawncare side to "Fore Seasons Landscape Maintenance" but worried that it may take too long as people already recognize my logos now.

The Fore Seasons is a play on words because I work year round and Golf is a staple of the local retirees daily activity, so I tought It sounded catchy.

Sorry mrusk. I didnt mean to hi jack your thread.

I would try to do the same thing as me if i were in your situation/