PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Mo-Deck?

bigbone
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
If so, does it work good for you?

bigbone
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I'll post this again since the first one was probably too early for yall.

DJL50
07-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I have used it for about a year. It does not seem to work well at keeping the grass from sticking but does make it much easier to remove the grass from under the deck. When using it I was telling my brother "This smells like something I am familiar with but don't know what" Read a post on here that all it was is charcoal lighter fluid. BINGO!!! That is exactly what it smells like.
In the end I will keep using it.

1MajorTom
07-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Years and years ago, we bought a case of it. Can't remember how many cans were in a case, 6? maybe 12 cans? Too long ago to remember. Anyhow, we used it, and it worked ok. As the previous guy said, it made scraping the deck easier. But it was not one of those "must have" things. It didn't WOW us enough to buy it again.

naturescape
07-11-2007, 05:00 AM
I believe it's paint thinner. Petroleum Distillates. I buy paint thinner buy the gallon and spray my decks with it. It works GREAT.

bigbone
07-11-2007, 03:21 PM
I believe it's paint thinner. Petroleum Distillates. I buy paint thinner buy the gallon and spray my decks with it. It works GREAT.

Does it keep the deck clean or do you still need to scrape the deck?

thesargent
07-11-2007, 04:32 PM
my experience is that grass still builds up but not quite as bad, and if you use it regularly it is real easy to clean the deck. i will continue to use it.

Scagguy
07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Nevr tried Mo Deck, but Fluid Film works well.

Frue
07-11-2007, 05:06 PM
I have used it and I feal it did nothing for me. I used furniture polish and it seemed better. I bought a ferris and sprayed it with fluid film and this stuff seemed to really work!

naturescape
07-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Does it keep the deck clean or do you still need to scrape the deck?

It (paint thinner) has done a better job of keeping the deck clean than anything else I've tried including fluid film. If you DO have to clean it, it cleans easily.