PDA

View Full Version : Just got my MAg 9000 combo in and.....

KathysLGC
07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I was two lock washers short. Thankfully I had some 5/16 lock washers around... I was a bit disappointed that there where no free stickers with the unit. I like to brand my tool boxes, shop, ect.

I installed the longer table and started to sharpen a blade I had set to discard because of the rock that decided to hit it. The blade had some big nicks in it. I got the blade sharp in about 3 minutes but I was working on it for about 7 minutes trying to get the nicks out. The blade did heat up so I had to stop plus it was 11 PM and I was hungry and sleepy. I'll post back on the results....

Magna-Matic
07-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Hello E&S,

I apologize about the hardware. I'll send you out some stickers right away, we were getting the next run reprinted, so were out when your machine was shipped.

Let me know if you have any more needs/questions.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
07-10-2007, 05:33 PM
BOY O BOY,what a can of worms i have two magna-matics in my shop and a blade balancer.

KathysLGC
07-11-2007, 12:35 AM
LoL yeah better make a lot of stickers....

Well while sharpening a blade that I deemed garbage months ago due to a battle with a rock i decided to see how much I needed to take off to get it balanced. So I throw it on the balancer and i quickly learned that the blade was bent. No sense on continuing with that blade.... I did notice that I used a steaper angle then the 30* so that could be why it took me a bit longer to get a sharp edge. I'll sharpen all the blades on my mowers tomorrow and put the 30* to the test...

GroundEffects125
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
....... .................

KathysLGC
07-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Got my stickers! Thanks! This sharpener is awsome.

Magna-Matic
08-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Very Nice!

Glad to hear all is going well!!