PDA

View Full Version : Pita Neighbor

Bigray
07-10-2007, 08:46 PM
i am finishing up @ a cust. job, i parked on the opposite side of the street for blowing reasons right. NEIGHBOR comes out to ask me too not park so close to his car. like i am going too damage it bye parking so close.

i had enough room to slide in ...

anal ppl. yeeesh

pjslawncare/landscap
07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I hate jerks like that. I just tell them to call the police if they feel Im viotating any laws, but leave me the hell alone!!!

lawnboy dan
07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
i got the "dont park that ugly truck in front of my house" routine yesterday

JHLC
07-10-2007, 10:48 PM
I have had neighbors actually call the police on me for parking in front of my customers house and "blocking their driveway" across the street. The deputy said that if they cant get their car out of their driveway that they didn't need to be driving. She told me to keep parking where I was and to not pay any attention to them. I guess they have had similar calls from these people before.
I don't try to stir up trouble with neighbors but the drives alternate down the street, so if you are parked in front of a house, you are parked across from a driveway.

lazyike
07-11-2007, 01:26 AM
public steet = public parking... dont like it move to the country

GrassyTomm
07-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I too hate these up-tight anal types but I treat everyone like a potential customer. Is it that much of a hassle to park the truck next door instead of across the street? Or to spend four or maybe FIVE extra minutes blowing debris from under the truck? Even if these anal types are not the customers you are looking for, they may still be able to put a good word in for your business instead of complaining about you to their friends. And we all know about word of mouth.

Bigray
07-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Grassy i understand where u are coming from and your pt. is valid, but too have someone ask me not to park on a public street.... hmmmm, why dont he move his car for the 20 min. i'm there ? as far as bus. referrals go, i will get my own !

"if it looks like a A$$hole and smeels like one, it must be one"

bodisatvah
07-12-2007, 08:25 PM
i had a neighbor yell at me for cutting at 7am. i tried being nice to him but he kept going on and wouldn't stop. so...i raced my trimmer at full throttle then got on my 27hp lazer z at full throttle and gave a very thorough cut on that side of the house. since he was such a d1ck. that house is my first account of the day at 7am. btw, i finally asked him that if he felt i was violating any commercial activity / nuisance laws to call the police. but ofcourse, i always call town hall for each town i work in. so i knew i was in the right....for once! FIGHT THE PITA! yeeeaaahhhhh boooiiiiiiyyyyyy!

Frontier-Lawn
07-12-2007, 11:11 PM
i had a neighbor yell at me for cutting at 7am. i tried being nice to him but he kept going on and wouldn't stop. so...i raced my trimmer at full throttle then got on my 27hp lazer z at full throttle and gave a very thorough cut on that side of the house. since he was such a d1ck. that house is my first account of the day at 7am. btw, i finally asked him that if he felt i was violating any commercial activity / nuisance laws to call the police. but ofcourse, i always call town hall for each town i work in. so i knew i was in the right....for once! FIGHT THE PITA! yeeeaaahhhhh boooiiiiiiyyyyyy!

in the words of cramer; BOOYAH!!!! TIME FOR WAR