PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to give me an echo handle for my stihl.

thesargent
07-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Well is there a kind enough person out there that has an old broke down echo trimmer that would be so kind to want to let me have the handle for my stihl trimmer,i would gladly pay shipping! the reason i want one is that they look so comfortable, not to mention cool. i like the low profile design. and please dont tell me to go see my dealer, because there isnt one here, in fact the closest one is 2 1/2 hours away. any how im done begging. thanks.

baddboygeorge
07-11-2007, 05:15 PM
i have 2 old vandermolen trimmers you can have pay the shipping an wha la there yours . they are complete ! an they used to run havent been started in a few years let me know thanks George

thesargent
07-11-2007, 05:58 PM
never heard of them. but im just looking for an echo trimmer HANDLE only. thank you very much though.

thesargent
07-11-2007, 10:07 PM
this is your last opportunity to really help me out and save me from having to buy a brand new one.:)

casco73
07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
this is your last opportunity to really help me out and save me from having to buy a brand new one.:)

find the shipping price from royersford,Pa. 19468 and I'll see if I can get a chance to romove one I have like five of them just sitting around they are worth something for parts though I'll be working till atleast 8:00 today so I'll try and check back in when I get home. also tell me if you want more than one.