PDA

View Full Version : ultracut blades

fergman
07-11-2007, 10:35 PM
does anybody know if there is a blade that will go on a 60" ultracut that will have more lift than the high lift notched exmark blades? i have searched and i found a thread about a 3" wide super high-lift blade but i couldnt figure out where to get them from? the year model of the mower is 05. ive ran double high lifts and other combos for a long time and i would like to return to singles thanks for reading and any help at all would be very much appreciated:)

Meg-Mo
07-12-2007, 08:24 AM
tHE MEG MO blades will do a very good job and will stay sharp 8 to 10 times longer. Out wear 3 or 4 sets of what you are using now. Replacement cost just $4.95.

TLS
07-12-2007, 09:09 AM
does anybody know if there is a blade that will go on a 60" ultracut that will have more lift than the high lift notched exmark blades? i have searched and i found a thread about a 3" wide super high-lift blade but i couldnt figure out where to get them from? the year model of the mower is 05. ive ran double high lifts and other combos for a long time and i would like to return to singles thanks for reading and any help at all would be very much appreciated:)

There are DC 3" wide solid foil super high lifts, but they are full 1/4" thick blades and take considerable HP to run. I was never impressed with them, and felt REAL heavy on my 27hp LC Kawi Lazer.

I would just like a slightly higher lift roll, but a LONGER foil length wise, similar to SCAG's blades. But they must remain .204 thick for weight.

HenryB
07-12-2007, 11:33 AM
I run two sets of Meg-Mo's. For grass they are good for leaves in the fall they are amazing. If you don't like them that's fine but why this anti Meg-Mo crusade.