PDA

View Full Version : Lost account today - O well

buddhaman
07-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Been taking care of a property up here in WI this year. Owner lives in GA. It's an old KFC building that is now for sale. I had to scrub the floors because of grease, trim the shrubs and clean out flower beds as well as keep the lawn mowed. He calls all p*ssed off and tell me to stop services immediately. I ask if there is a particular reason why. Guess what his response was! He was mad because he has an empty building and I mowed it 3 times "already" this year and he feels that this is ridiculous. Before I could even say anything, he hung up. O well. Some people.

coonman
07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
His next step will be paying the city $300 to mow it, after someone calls to turn him in because its 3 feet high. He will then wish he would have kept you mowing. Some people have no clue.

Phaneuf
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Did you have a schedule agreement? Biweekly, once a month? If so and you were fullfilling that agreement then the guy is crazy and probably is going broke sitting on an empty building that cost him money every day it sits there. If there wasn't an agreement on the frequency of your services then remember to have one in the future.

bsalter5
07-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Just wait a couple weeks, then call him in yourself!

bes

KTO Enterprises
07-12-2007, 02:22 PM
I say, when he calls back the price just doubled.

TNT LawnCare Inc.
07-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Its strange we lost one today too,said her brother needed the money and was going to cut it. He wont last long on those hills LOL.

MeadowsLawnCare
07-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeh wait till its overgown. I think in my area its 18" is illegal. Might be more or less but find out in your area. Then call him in when it gets tall enough.

buddhaman
07-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Cannot be over 6" here or you will get a fine and the city will cut it at a premium price.