PDA

View Full Version : Rain!!!!!

AdamChrap
07-13-2007, 01:08 AM
It is sprinkling and the radar shows us at the bottom of a big cell with many more behind it, Please god let it rain!!! (But with out luck lately all the cells will miss us and drench surrounding counties)

Desoto_Lawn_Care
07-13-2007, 01:23 AM
I don't know about you, but down here it's been raining like crazy. Which is a very good thing because we just got out of a really bad drought 1 month ago. Now I'm getting calls from a bunch of johnny-come-lately homeowners with out of control yards that badly want me to mow their grass one time "because their husband is too lazy to do it" or other arrogant homeowners that want "on-call" service for next to nothing and I gladly decline.

Zaro T Man
07-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I am loving it. We have had rain the last three days in a row. Looking like it is going to do more of the same today. I will have to put off a lawn untill tomorrow but hey. I would rather it rain today than not rain another 3 months.

All_Toro_4ME
07-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Yea, we have been getting plenty of rain here. It has rained for the past 36 days. Makes it kinda tricky at times mowing between storms, but its possible..

lawnmaniac883
07-13-2007, 01:12 PM
I wish it would rain here. The wind has been comming out of the west for the past week making all the storms form too far inland for it to get us here on the coast. Bring me some hurricanes lol.

AdamChrap
07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Like I figured, You could not measure the rain we got in millimeters!

Willofalltrades
07-13-2007, 04:34 PM
I feel ya... Most of my yards are being cut every other week... THey are definatly dead.

americanlawn
07-13-2007, 06:07 PM
If you want to blend in here, you better switch to "desert comoflouge" cuz we haven't received a decent rain for a month & a half...been sunny & hot too.