PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Billy Goat KD owners

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
07-13-2007, 09:30 AM
We've got a KD prototype bag that we need feedback on. It's got features that address concerns that we've heard from customers. We'll send you a bag at no charge, you tell us what you think of it.

Just send me a PM if you're interested along with the model number of your KD or TKD.

GMDrew
11-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I'd be interrested in trying the new bag out-- but I can't figure out how to PM you. I have a KD50C.

You can email me @ GMDrew@yahoo.com

Also, I have a problem with my BillyGoat KD50C - The housing is cracked where the handle mounts to it. There is a crack in the part that sticks out to accept the handle, where the two mounting bolts go through. I want to get this welded -- can you verify if the housing on my unit is cast aluminum?

Drew

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
11-06-2007, 09:35 AM
E-mailed you back. Thanks for all the requests. We don't need any more testers as we are out of prototype bags now. As for the cracked intake, indeed those are made of aluminum and can be welded with the same. That units is over 20 years old and I used to paint them myself during the summers.

I'm so glad we use powder paint now (just under 20 years now). With the old spray fumes way you'd think you were Elvis by the end of the day.:dizzy: