PDA

View Full Version : Estimates for Trimming Shrubs

All_Toro_4ME
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Just wondering what you guys charge for trimming shrubs/bushes that sorta thing. Also what do generally charge for fall cleanups? Thanks.:drinkup:

N2Nlandscaping
07-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm New at this as Well...I just did some shrubs/bushes/medium tree type bushes...finished in 7 hours....and i charged $200 cash was this a good price or did i cheat myself

J&T Kiev
07-15-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm New at this as Well...I just did some shrubs/bushes/medium tree type bushes...finished in 7 hours....and i charged $200 cash was this a good price or did i cheat myself

Your not grossing 30$ an hour at that rate, I get quite a bit more then 30$ hour. Mind you, my pricing applies to my operations area, the rates the public will pay could be less, or more in your area or state.

All_Toro_4ME
07-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Thanks guys for the replies. Not sure about the $200 cash N2Nlandscaping though.

Primetime-SRQ
07-20-2007, 08:51 AM
I try to charge in the upwards of 75-100 per hour. It really all depends how tall the hedges are. The taller they are, the higher the price goes. I really hate hedging 6 ft tall hedges.... whoooosh, shoulder burn by the time you are finishing. lol

N2Nlandscaping
07-20-2007, 12:41 PM
yea i figured out since i've done 3 other jobs other than that one now and I am getting 150.00 for 2 hours of work...got 80 dollars today for 1 hour and 15 mins...so yea i think i screwed myself big time on that first job for 7 hours...cause these others have been so easy...and that one job was a pain and she had tree type bushes that were way taller than me...BUT HEY I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES...AND YOU CAN BELIEVE NEXT TIME SHE CALLS FOR ME TO DO HEDGES...I WILL LET HER KNOW...THAT I UNDER ESTIMATED THAT JOB BIG TIME AND I WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE 400 TO 500 FOR THAT JOB NOW...:) Thx fellas for all your input...very helpful...i guess i was scared i would run that customer away with the price as first...and my state and area...are snobbing rich people...i should have known better...:)