PDA

View Full Version : SCAG 52" Turf Tiger and 48" Tiger Cub-Miami

Tactical
07-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Two SCAG ZTR mowers for sale, both with around 1800 hours. Purchased both this spring to expand tree business to include lawn care but have since changed my mind.
The Turf Tiger is appprox. 4 years old and has a 52" cut. Purchased from residential owner in North Carolina that had a 5 acre clearing he mowed with it.
The Tiger cub is approx 2-3 years old and has a 48" cut. Purchased from local dealer where it had beed traded in on a new model.
Both mowers in excellent shape. Will entertain reasonable offers.
Call Tim in Miami at 786-457-0086

vet
07-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Give me some numbers/obo's along with a couple pics and then we could do some more business. Looking to expand and have some friends down in your area that are in the transportantion business, we could figure something out.

Tactical
07-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Give me some numbers/obo's along with a couple pics and then we could do some more business. Looking to expand and have some friends down in your area that are in the transportantion business, we could figure something out.
I paid $3000 each in april. I will sell for $2700 each. I am leaving town for the weekend returning on Monday. I'll get pictures to you when I return.

Tim

acm8705
07-23-2007, 11:04 PM
I would like to see some pics as well.

Tactical
07-24-2007, 09:26 AM
I would like to see some pics as well.
Thanks for the phone calls and emails. I returned to town last night (monday 7/24) and will get photos taken this afernoon weather permitting (there are strong storms forcasted for the S. Florida area today) when I pick them up from being serviced (oil change, beld adjustments, blade sharpening...).
I will assure all interested parties that these mowers are in great shape and are ready to work.
In any event, I can be reached via phone at 786-457-0086.
Tim

acm8705
08-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm still interested in some pictures

Tactical
08-16-2007, 08:32 PM
If you are still interested in mowers I am prepared to provide pictures, prices and let you try them out. Sorry I took so long but I was in a motorcycle accident and have just gotten back on my feet. I am motivated to sell each and just took fresh photos today. I also had each freshly serviced at Lawmowers R Us in Miami, Florida (iol, filter, plugs, battery, lube...).
I am out of the business and need to sell.
call Tim at 786-457-0086 in Miami.

HB Lawn
09-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Is this unit still for sale????

If so, please email me some pictures and what price are you looking for?

I live just outside Orlando

Thanks
HB Lawn

Tactical
09-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Is this unit still for sale????

If so, please email me some pictures and what price are you looking for?

I live just outside Orlando

Thanks
HB Lawn
I sold the Tiger Cub but the Turf Tiger is still available if you are interested. It is in great shape. I will email you photos. You can reach me via mobile at 786-457-0086. I will let it go for $2500.

Tim