PDA

View Full Version : Current wall job

Mike33
07-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Here is a few pics of our project this week. This wall was supposed to be around 110' long but got longer, 8' in height got smaller in most places. I didnt take any pics today but we were able to finish the block. The height is around 6 and a few places 7', we had to do a lot of stepping. This homeowner rolled his mower twice and wanted to take the pitch out of the bank. It was a pita at times had to dump the stone above the wall area, due to lower road was a private drive. Had a good week about 950 blocks this week, now homeowner wants us to build a terrace wall above it , but only about 4' high. The block is corner stone the homeowners brother is the dealer for it so i didnt have to bid or buy block, caps, stone, delivery, and grid just charge labor. We are going to take a break from it tomm. and work at my new house with some versa-lok steps coming out of basement. I will post some more pics next week.
Mike

B. L. Landscaping
07-20-2007, 12:04 AM
looks good so far keep up the good work!

tthomass
07-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Look'n good......seed/sod too? Of course I'm also going to mention plants......

I built a wall today too.....2' tall and 6' long haha (masonry patio)

Mike33
07-20-2007, 05:08 PM
No grass, homeowner decided to screw the mower. He went and purhased a couple large rolls of geo tex cover and is going to have us put down sandstone # 2 size.
Mike