PDA

View Full Version : wanted

hockeyman
07-22-2007, 06:44 PM
hey i was wondering is anyone in and around the toronto area has any mowers that are for sale or and atv the max i can spend it 3100

cheers Mike:canadaflag:

grandview (2006)
07-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Check the Buffalo News classified lawn and garden. They always have something for sale. I just don't know about crossing the border with it.

hockeyman
07-23-2007, 10:30 AM
i will give it a try

mike

joed
07-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Mike,

I'm from Misssissauga. If you are interested in a mower, I'm selling a 2006 Honda commercial 21" mower. It has 8 hours on it, hydro tranny, BBC and is in great shape. I don't need the unit anymore and it's more or less collecting dust. I'm asking $950 for it but the price is negotiable. A photo of the mower is an previous thread I put in this forum. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

hockeyman
07-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Mike,

I'm from Misssissauga. If you are interested in a mower, I'm selling a 2006 Honda commercial 21" mower. It has 8 hours on it, hydro tranny, BBC and is in great shape. I don't need the unit anymore and it's more or less collecting dust. I'm asking $950 for it but the price is negotiable. A photo of the mower is an previous thread I put in this forum. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

thanks alot for the information the thing is that i am only 14 and i have taken over my parents mower a craftman 42in riding mower but i am looking to get a better mower because i may be getting a couple other yard to do next year and i fo not know if the craftsman will hold up anymore i have had to replase the L arm the connects the wheel to the steering and to the tractor

thanks again mike