PDA

View Full Version : John Deere HD75 With extras for sale.

JCrns4evr
07-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Well, I'm backing out of my lawn care service, my wife and I are pregnant and I need a steadier pace of work. I have two John deere commercial mowers. One is a rider, 717a, and the other is a walk behind. I have no need for the walk behind any more, so I'm selling it.

It is an HD75 hydro walk behind with a 48" deck, John Deere mulching attachment, John Deere bagger, a two wheeled velkie, 5 sets of blades (2 gator and 3 regular) and it has about 410 hours on it. 400 hrs isn't much of course. THat is about half of a season of commercial mowing, if you do it full time.

I'm asking $4500 for the mower and all of the attachments. I'll work on the price to a point. Heck I'll even throw in a Craftsman chain saw with it. I have the original reciepts for the mower and equipment. I am the only owner of the mower and equipment as well. I always keep excelent care of my things.

If you need to see it or would like to ask questions, call me at 865-898-3590. I am located just outside of Knoxville, TN and I will drive a short distance, say Chattanooga if someone is serious aobut buying it.

-Kevin
P.S. sorry to let my first post be a for sale. I was referred over here by a guy on another site.

JCrns4evr
07-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Also, I have an extra spindle that I bought to have as a spare. It was about $100. It goes with the mower. I have much other stuff, but I don't know if I want to totally dump it all. If the price were right I would though.

gavin478
07-23-2007, 12:46 AM
You may want to rethink your price, I just bought one of these with 210 hours on the clock and a sulky for $2125

JCrns4evr
07-23-2007, 07:59 AM
You may want to rethink your price, I just bought one of these with 210 hours on the clock and a sulky for $2125

You stold that mower then. I see them go for $3500-4200 all day long around my area. And that is for just the mower. Problem is, you hardly ever see them for sale around here.