PDA

View Full Version : your pick

cutnchukcanuk
07-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Missed the boat on a used 4in1 so I am looking new. Any particular companies stand out for having a quality unit. Skidsteer Solutions, Erskine, Virnig. I would be in the 60 to 66 ' range and my ss has a 1500lb. lift so weight is a bit of a consideration and without jeodardizing durability. Trying to avoid dealer markup and buy factory direct. Thanks

Gravel Rat
07-24-2007, 01:26 PM
It might be a little expensive but have a look at CWS industries they are a bucket manufacturer in B.C. they build 4 in 1 buckets and other attachements. If you can think about it they can probably build it.

Google CWS Industries you will get their website.

RockSet N' Grade
07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
check ebay for a used 4/1 bucket but as always, buyer beware, and make sure it is a quality manufacturer and not some soft metal imitation. CWS and skidsteersolutions make very durable products. Shoot, while you are at it check out demodozer......

cutnchukcanuk
07-25-2007, 07:34 AM
G Rat I tried CWS, they told me they no longer make skid steer attachmets.

RS&G I thought the Skidsteer solutions unit looked pretty good. I hate buying anything sight unseen, so the opinions help. The Demo Dozer looks like a solid unit. What are the advantages over a 4in1? Is the price comparable?

RockSet N' Grade
07-25-2007, 07:47 AM
Cut.....call DemoDozer and talk to them direct. Good folks. They tear out pools and such. They can give the plus/minus on their unit. DemoDozer is also a member of lawnsite and I am surprised he has not yet jumped in this little thread.

cutnchukcanuk
07-25-2007, 11:31 AM
I do recall a few a you guys talking about it. I will have a closer look. Thanks!

spydahead
07-25-2007, 03:56 PM
just got my 4 in 1 about two weeks ago,checked out 4 diff.brands,2 were garbadge,bradco looked well built(i think that is what skidsteer sol.sells)but the hose routing was'nt ideal.i got the new bobcat one from my dealer,68 inch 768lbs.this is one bad *ss bucket should have got this years ago. still learning how to use it,but i love this thing.being able to pick stuff up is nice,but open it up and use it as a dozer blade+a back drag blade is the sh*t. get one you'll love it.

cutnchukcanuk
07-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Spydahead, I will check that out at the local bobcat shop. Alot of dealers don't keep that stuff in stock here. I guess I am supposed to just buy from a flyer? Not likely. How was the price if you don't mind?

RockSet N' Grade
07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
cut...go to demodozer website and check it out......hose routing is good........the guy that made/designed/sells this thing is in the business. If I needed a 4/1, or had an extra $2-3,000 that wasn't already committed, it is the one I would/will buy. My only hold up is that I just bought VTS tracks for 8,000 and am about to do some more work on my hoe....so my wallet needs a rest for a week or so..........

spydahead
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
sorry man, ment to put price in my other post. long story short,they wanted $3487.00 out the door,i raged on them for 30 min,or so and got it for $3227.00 delivered to my house 60 mi.one way. so there is some room to bargain with them. go check one out,after you see it it dont seem like that bad of a price. good luck.

Demodozer
07-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey if you have any questions about the demo-dozer you can call me direct 408-375-2809,
the quality is excellent, I built it for myself, in a nutshell it just helps you make money faster and easier than anything I have ever come across, one guy in Arizona told me after one month that he had increased his profits by 30%, He sent me a half page testimonial. The only drawback is I did make them a little heavy so the would last. Also if anyone would like to talk with some guys who have purchased the Demo-Dozer call and I will give you their numbers.

cutnchukcanuk
07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Looks like a nice unit Demo Dozer! I have a case 1840 so I will have to watch my weight. If I have any questions I will call you. Wow talking to the person who invented the product. What a novel idea!

Demodozer
07-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks cutnchukcanuk. We have worked very hard to create a product that helps the small guys like myself and others to get the most out of their time and machine. The benefits are far greater than I had imagined when I started this, guys have been calling with new ways to use it, ways that I just would not use in my daily applications. Thanks and feel free to call anytime.