PDA

View Full Version : Centerville Trailer Rim

Breezmister
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm looking for a new or used Centerville 15 in rim, Centerville no long makes these rims and has no more in stock. If anyone knows of a junk yard or trailer bone yard where I might call...and I did try EBay, no joy:cry:
Or if you have an old Centerville trailer laying around that you have junked
Thanks for any help inadvance

Breezmister
09-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Just a repost incase some one new might know :rolleyes:

I'm looking for a new or used Centerville 15 in rim, Centerville no long makes these rims and has no more in stock. If anyone knows of a junk yard or trailer bone yard where I might call...and I did try EBay, no joy:cry:
Or if you have an old Centerville trailer laying around that you have junked
Thanks for any help inadvance

Fatboy
09-07-2007, 01:01 AM
We see a lot of these wheels around here on old campers but finding a loose one would be a challenge. Depending on your axle it may be better to replace the hubs and use a more modern wheel.

FatBoy

Breezmister
09-07-2007, 10:39 AM
We see a lot of these wheels around here on old campers but finding a loose one would be a challenge. Depending on your axle it may be better to replace the hubs and use a more modern wheel.

FatBoy

Yea, Centerville wanted to sell two new axles...I'd put them on for the owner, but the owner of the trailer doesn't want to spend the money on a old trailer when he could replace it for less then 2K. Oh well, when he gets a flat out on the road.........