PDA

View Full Version : New catcher king

Capemay Eagle
07-28-2007, 05:30 PM
I just installed my Catcher King today. Doug over at Catcher King was really cool and helped me out. I winded up with the white lighting aluminum, a little bit lighter on the deck, a little heavier on the wallet:cry: ..

DCE
07-28-2007, 07:44 PM
a little bit lighter on the deck, a little heavier on the wallet:cry: ..

Funny how things work like this :dizzy: Nice catcher...have you tried it out yet?

dKoester
07-28-2007, 09:11 PM
The grass gobbler for my standers work great. They almost look like your model but have a way better weld.

cgaengineer
07-28-2007, 10:19 PM
How much did that set you back?

Capemay Eagle
07-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Funny how things work like this :dizzy: Nice catcher...have you tried it out yet?

Nah, I did not get a chance yet. I got a little lazy after I put the thing on. We have some storms rolling through today. Probably tomarrow. It will give me a chance to put the standard blades back on. The Gator blades have been giving a uneven cut the last few mowings..

Capemay Eagle
07-29-2007, 03:37 PM
How much did that set you back?

It was something like $400.00

Capemay Eagle
07-29-2007, 04:49 PM
The grass gobbler for my standers work great. They almost look like your model but have a way better weld. I looked at the Grass gobblers and they did not have one available for Huslter??. They made my Catcher King custom to fit my MFT, all I had to do is drill a hole. The weld on the steel Catcher King is much nicer than the Aluminum. I also looked at the Accelerator, I called two places that were dealers and they had no clue about the things. So it winded up being the Catcher King.

dKoester
07-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Its all good as long as it works right. Its getting ready to rain shortly.