PDA

View Full Version : Get a Fluid Film Baseball Cap!

Dano50
07-31-2007, 12:55 PM
http://postthatpic.com/files/79/Fluid%20Film%20Cap.jpg

Okay, this is the cap that the ownership wanted. The only difference will be the buckle on the back with our embossed logo.

They aren't going to be in for a little while yet, but I figured I would start the ball rolling. If you'd like one, just post a pic of our standard-sized can being used on your equipment.

Only new pics count! Nothing recycled from past contests. I'll start a list and ship out caps to everyone who participates when they come in.

Be creative and thanks for your support! :usflag:

et903usa
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I've heard great things about your product. Is there anyplace local (SE Michigan) that I can get some to try it?

Dano50
07-31-2007, 05:55 PM
If you are looking to purchase, you can find your closest dealer by visiting our website at www.eurekafluidfilm.com (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) and clicking on the header "How Do I Get It?" If there is no one in your area, we also have a number of online dealers listed under that header.

Come on guys! Hats for a pic. That's a hard deal to pass up.

Dano50
08-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Okay, it looks like I'll have to send myself a hat. :laugh:

http://postthatpic.com/files/79/Trailer%20hitch%20cop2y.jpg

et903usa
08-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Looks like I'll have to order mine on-line. Can I send you a picture with me pretending to use it? :)

grandview (2006)
08-02-2007, 06:06 PM
How's this?:waving:

Dano50
08-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Looks like I'll have to order mine on-line. Can I send you a picture with me pretending to use it? :)

Uh, that would be no. :)

Never hurts to ask though, right? :laugh:

Dano50
08-02-2007, 08:31 PM
How's this?:waving:

That hat is just a classic! I think you need to submit a pic with a Fluid Film can, though, so we can get you a new one. I'd bet people wouldn't recognize you! :waving:

Supper Grassy
08-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Dano
Nasty hat + Fluid film = Nice hat

Dano50
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Dano
Nasty hat + Fluid film = Nice hat

The best thing he could do for that hat would be to give it a funeral. :)

Supper Grassy
08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Yea, but you have to admit that that was pretty funny,

Dano50
08-23-2007, 01:53 PM
I just realized we haven't received ONE PIC YET!!! C'mon, guy's, you've seen pictures of the hat. Post a pic and get one shipped to you for free!

44DCNF
08-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Well, alrighty then....
All these items got a good coat. I was in the middle of a spindle bearing change and decided to hit the pruners and loppers, shears and knives. All tools used on the spindle job got sprayed before being put away. I'm going to continue that practice, as the garage can get mighty damp at times. The inside of the spindle housings got sprayed before assembly. I had found some moisture and slight corrosion inside. One key point I'd like to make is, I was handling my camera with fluid film on my hands. You probably wouldn't get away with that using a petroleum product without damage to the finish.
I rebuilt the Felcos and sharpened some other blades. Fluid Film made a great honing oil on the stone. It is ideal on trimming gear, being able to keep the plant cellulose buildup down and making it easy to clean off.
At the end of the project, my hands came clean very easily also. No Hand cleaner needed. Shovels and rakes get it,as well as the plows and underside of the truck. The truck is not done yet, but I've hit the wheel wells, brake lines, and spring packs.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/streetsurfer/CIMG0027-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/streetsurfer/CIMG0020-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/streetsurfer/CIMG0039-3.jpg

Dano50
08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
:clapping: Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about! PM me with your shipping info and I'll get a hat out once we get them in.

Thanks for participating!!

Tanaka
08-23-2007, 07:01 PM
I want that hat!

-MW

Dano50
08-24-2007, 11:40 AM
I want that hat!

-MW

Uh oh. :rolleyes:

Just what size is that can of Fluid Film? It has to be a regular sized can in order to count! :laugh:

Nice try, though!

44DCNF
08-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Uh oh. :rolleyes:

Just what size is that can of Fluid Film? It has to be a regular sized can in order to count! :laugh:

Nice try, though!

I didn't think they made trimmers that big, haha.

BTW, can those small cans be purchased by the six pack or case, or are they just the sample size? Those would be nice to carry on bike trips, in the truck, etc. Thanks.

Dano50
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I didn't think they made trimmers that big, haha.

BTW, can those small cans be purchased by the six pack or case, or are they just the sample size? Those would be nice to carry on bike trips, in the truck, etc. Thanks.

Right now they are strictly a sample size, but we are thinking of offering them for sale, since we have received quite a few comments about how handy they are.

I'll keep you updated. :)

G.M.Landscaping
09-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Here's one for you.

Supper Grassy
09-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Dan,
look at the link someone is selling the sample cans
Look at BOLD print near the normal print
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fluid-Film-Aerosol-Spray-Lubricant-Rust-Fighter12-cans_W0QQitemZ150156973543QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lawnmowertech37
09-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Dan,
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fluid-Film-Aerosol-Spray-Lubricant-Rust-Fighter12-cans_W0QQitemZ150156973543QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hey all can you all give me some insight what is fluid film ? is it like lubricant solvent ? example wd 40 ??? and how is everyone today ? im new here to this forum so it will take a while for me to get comfortable being here im on numerous forums and use the same nick on almost all them so very easy to find me i even have a forum myself so if anyone is interested just send me a pm and i will reply back with the url thanks

Dano50
09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
hey all can you all give me some insight what is fluid film ? is it like lubricant solvent ? example wd 40 ??? and how is everyone today ? im new here to this forum so it will take a while for me to get comfortable being here im on numerous forums and use the same nick on almost all them so very easy to find me i even have a forum myself so if anyone is interested just send me a pm and i will reply back with the url thanks

Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you a can for free. Fluid Film is a solvent-free corrosion preventive and lubricant. It will outlast any solvent cut competitor, will not burn greenery or freeze, will not readily wash off a surface, get gummy or sticky, or pollute the environment.

Dano50
09-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Here's one for you.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Make sure you PM me your shipping info for the hat. They should be shipping out in Mid-October.

Thanks for the pic and for participating!

Dano50
09-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Dan,

I'm sorry, I don't see it. I just see the regular-sized can being sold.

Supper Grassy
09-04-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, I don't see it. I just see the regular-sized can being sold.

One (1) CARTON = 12 spray cans of Fluid Film.
Rust Corrosion Protection and Lubricant
For Home, Business, Farm, Marine, and Industry
Don't pay $9 or more a can, when you can buy directly from a distributor!
I use this stuff on absolutly EVERYTHING!
Safe enough to wax your car with. This stuff sticks around for months as long as the sun doesn't see it. I sprayed the underside of my truck box over a year ago and it's still on there, protecting!
Keeps grass from sticking to your lawn mower, snow from your snow shovel, road salt off of your car, squeaky doors, sticky casters, house gutters, once you start spraying you won't be able to STOP so you'd better buy a case!
Fluid Film is WD-40, Armor All, PB Blaster, etc. all in one can.
Can't get that rusted on bolt loose? Spray with Fluid Film and hit it with a torch and watch "The Film" melt into the rust.
I'm telling you, I use this stuff on EVERYTHING and I love it!!! The farmers can't seem to get enough of it!!! They keep a can on every tractor and in every pickup!!!

PLEASE E-MAIL FOR LARGER QUANTITY ORDERS.
I HAVE IN STOCK:
2.25oz spray cans
11 3/4oz spray cans
1 Gallon non-aerosol can - can be applied with airless paint sprayer, brush, etc.
5 Gallon non-aerosol pail - can be applied with airless paint sprayer, brush, etc.
E-Mail for price and shipping quote on other Fluid Film products.

Dano50
09-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Aah, there it is. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Supper Grassy
09-04-2007, 01:49 PM
No problem, i askedhim how much for the 2.5 oz and he did not respond so i will keep you updated

lawnmowertech37
09-04-2007, 05:59 PM
No problem, i askedhim how much for the 2.5 oz and he did not respond so i will keep you updated

sounds like someone saleing something they are not suppose to be to me thats why i dont sale things on ebay unless i need too