PDA

View Full Version : Extended Hedge Trimmers

gabejohn1
07-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone,
Just like to get your professional advice on choosing a long pole hedge trimmer for my home use. I'm considering products from Stihl, Tanaka, Shindaiwa, and Echo. Any input on quality, durability, and customer service on these companies? These products are not cheap so I'd like to select the best one out there! I am open to all suggestions & comments and thank you sincerely for your time & help. :usflag:

Kid With A Mower
07-31-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey man, welcome to the site hope we can help. I would personally recommend Stihls. They make both articulating and strait models. Thees things are very durable, they are designed to withstand commercial use, so as a homeowner you should have no problems. For the most part it is up to you're personal preference, demo em and see what you like. Hope this helps.

gabejohn1
08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey Kid with a mower,
Much obliged for the welcome greetings! This is a really cool site and I really enjoy seeing the results of my hard "yard" work around the house, so this site can really help me in my future landscaping projects. Thats good to know about Stihl Inc. & their products. Thanks again for the professional advice...
Peralta