PDA

View Full Version : Hedge Pricing Question

Sym
08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
I have this yard that I take care of and it has a hedge about 9 ft high and I think about 3 feet wide. He wants it cut down to 5 feet high . I am not sure of the length (it runs along the side of the house) I am guessing maybe 40-45 feet. I am looking for a per foot price I guess.

What would you charge for this?

thanx

aklandscape
08-01-2007, 09:13 PM
If you need to cut that much off then your probably going to need more than hedge trimmers. You need to look at where your final cut is going to be made and see if your going to need a chainsaw. Without knowing that I would guess around $125 to $225 range. But it may be more if it's alot of chainsaw work.

Sym
08-01-2007, 09:25 PM
If you need to cut that much off then your probably going to need more than hedge trimmers. You need to look at where your final cut is going to be made and see if your going to need a chainsaw. Without knowing that I would guess around $125 to $225 range. But it may be more if it's alot of chainsaw work.

thanx!

I figured it would be mostly chainsaw work than a little shaping with hedge trimmers afterword. I guess at the upper end of your range :dancing: