PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum...& have a used hustler Super Z

PEVO
08-02-2007, 02:56 AM
Ola! all....I'm posting a link to a thread i started on a RV forum. I was bragging bout a new to me 04 hustler 60" super-Z w/a kohler 28hpEFI i bought to cut 4-5 acres around my househttp://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/20070491.cfm
While most gave kodos to me for my aqusition...some were naysayers out there as to what a hustler can or cannot do. I thought ya'll could find some humor in some of the replies...read on folks!

nmurph
08-02-2007, 01:29 PM
welcome newbie, this is a great site with lots of very knowlegeable people, some that are not so, and some that are just plain curmudgeonly

Hustlers are great mowers, but they are not 25 mph mowers. 1100 hrs for 3k sounds like a pretty good deal.

btw, it's Hola.........not that spanish is that well thought of around this forum.
not many here like how it is being foisted upon us.

PEVO
08-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Hmm.... down here in Texas(northern mexico)...they spell it Ola....but then that may just be the Tex-Mex spelling version.

nmurph
08-02-2007, 04:54 PM
might be....the H is silent.....like that food that is passed off as mex, but is for the most part is tex-mex.....

Capemay Eagle
08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I keep telling my wife that we need to sell the house and get a bigger yard. (Really just so I can buy a Super Z)..

Nice find, Just goes to show you Hustler quality, 1100 hrs and still running strong. Just try to keep it under 30mph. LOL...