PDA

View Full Version : Our first "In your own words" winner is.....

kathyu
08-02-2007, 11:00 AM
That's right folks! The moment you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for. The winner of the coveted Lawnsite.com baseball cap AND coffee cup for the August thread goes to: (insert drum roll here)

Canopy2k hailing from Phoenix, AZ for the stimulating thread starter:

"Great...a license to use a blower..."

Now Mr/Ms Canopy, I need you to PM me with your real name and a physical mailing address so I can get your prizes out!

Now...don't be envious everyone! Just keep starting those fascinating threads and you, too, could be a winner!

:usflag: :usflag:

Supper Grassy
08-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Congradulations

mcwlandscaping
08-05-2007, 03:44 PM
You may want to PM him withthat info if you haven't already......... i remember that thread! DUMB laws!

kathyu
08-06-2007, 09:23 AM
You may want to PM him withthat info if you haven't already......... i remember that thread! DUMB laws!

I did pm him...no answer yet?

kathyu
08-07-2007, 12:19 PM
WOOOHOOO
We have contact! The hat is being shipped today and the cup will ship as soon as we get them inhouse.

Stay tuned for September's big winner!

grandview (2006)
08-07-2007, 01:48 PM
So did he get the Moose hat? :laugh:

kathyu
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Don't I wish! I think it would have been a riot to have pictures of all the winners in moose hats! No, it's just a plain old baseball cap with the lawnsite logo.:rolleyes:

Supper Grassy
08-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Cool, now, i am off to start another thread that gets only 1 response

Waterscapes By Design
08-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey I know we could do a search for the thread and all....but how bout throw a link to the winners thread in here each month so people who dont read or see it and are too lazy to search for it can still click it....

grandview (2006)
08-07-2007, 10:34 PM
You mean that as soon as your Turf mag comes in you don't sit down and read it?:laugh:

Supper Grassy
08-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey I know we could do a search for the thread and all....but how bout throw a link to the winners thread in here each month so people who dont read or see it and are too lazy to search for it can still click it....
Here is yur link
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=193613&highlight=leaf+blower+license

kathyu
08-08-2007, 09:26 AM
You mean that as soon as your Turf mag comes in you don't sit down and read it?:laugh:

Oh now your just being silly! Of COURSE that's the first thing ALL our subscribers do when they get the magazine. Pour over the articles, dream about all the new "toys" they can buy from our new products section and carefully compare all the products in the product guides. :cool2: :usflag: