PDA

View Full Version : Tools Tools Tools

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey guys and gals. I was looking in this forum a while back and ran accross someones post about a website for hardscapign tools. I believe it was a sister company of something else. I know this is vague, but that is why i am having trouble finding the website again. I have run several searches to no avail. The tools were mainly for cutting pavers. They were jigs to help cut in the edges of patios and screen sand. If you have any idea what this website was or one similar, please post. Thanks...

neversatisfiedj
08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
www.pavetech.com

Grn Mtn
08-03-2007, 05:18 PM
yeah, what Josh said.

Get your wallet out though. $$$$$

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
08-05-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah, i noticed they are sure proud of their stuff. has anyone run accross similar tools through other vendors? I am sure they are not the only one who offers marking tools and screeding tools. Thanks.

ChampionLS
08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Pavetech is the exclusive importer for Probst tools in the U.S.A. You won't find them anywhere else. (Probst tools that is) Anything else they sell, you probably could find locally (hand tools).

neversatisfiedj
08-06-2007, 09:20 AM
I can't stand those cheap a$$ grade stake string line collars made of plastic. I break a couple of those on evrry job.

Dreams To Designs
08-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Bon Tools also sells quite a few paver and landscaping related tools. They are usually priced a bit better than the Pavetech tools, but are of similar if not better quality.

Kirk