PDA

View Full Version : Think its time for a shower

RedMax Man
08-03-2007, 04:54 PM
That was a long day of mowing in the heat. Didn't even stop for lunch. Yeah thats me...

stuffdeer
08-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I like the Rear L.E.D light bar on the bottom of the trailer. Is it set up to where half of it blinks when that corresponding side blinker is on?

DSLND
08-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Micah, thats nothing! haha, this picture is from earlier this summer. lol. -Mitch-

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
08-03-2007, 06:29 PM
You ain't even dirty. You should see me when I get home from a hard day, I'm not even allowed to sit down when I come in.

KrayzKajun
08-03-2007, 06:32 PM
You ain't even dirty. You should see me when I get home from a hard day, I'm not even allowed to sit down when I come in.

Ditto!! its bad when you have to take your clothes off in the garage!!!:laugh:

grandview (2006)
08-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Redmax, You must have employees, being that clean you must just drive them around doing all the work while you sit in that air conditioned truck!:drinkup:

DBL
08-03-2007, 06:46 PM

i know that

J&R Landscaping
08-03-2007, 08:56 PM

And your covered in grease, oil, or mulch dye.

Redmax, good choice riding Schwinn!

RedMax Man
08-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I like the Rear L.E.D light bar on the bottom of the trailer. Is it set up to where half of it blinks when that corresponding side blinker is on?
I recently replaced on the lighting and wiring on the trailer with LEDs. Yes thats a 60" light stip on the back that is wiring into left and right signals, brake lights, running lights and hazards. Looks cool and the LEDs are super bright. I get some more pics soon.

Micah, thats nothing! haha, this picture is from earlier this summer. lol. -Mitch-
I know its nothing but it was really hot.

Wait till fall cleanups that when the really dirty work is. Your lips turn to dirt and you have to hose off before you step inside.

Redmax, You must have employees, being that clean you must just drive them around doing all the work while you sit in that air conditioned truck!:drinkup:
I don't have any employees. I'm solo.

Lawn Enforcer
08-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Here is the complete opposite, nice and clean at the end of the day! The mower was just too dirty to put away! And how the heck can you skip lunch, their is no way I could (as you can tell from the picture, I don't miss many meals!:laugh: ):) I was once so dirty after a fall clean-up, my Dad just hosed me down in the backyard before I came in to take a shower, it was pretty cold!

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
08-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Is that armorall on the tires!! If it ain't dirty, it's not makin $$$$$!

Lawn Enforcer
08-03-2007, 09:40 PM
No, it's Black Magic Tire Shine Spray! Armorall on the gas tank and discharge chute. As I stated before, it was too dirty to put away, that's why I cleaned her up! Very dusty conditions up here because of the dry weather, I hate it when your nose is full of dust at the end of the day.

twj721
08-03-2007, 10:21 PM
is this before you did anything ? you not dirty at all LOL

Lawn Enforcer
08-03-2007, 10:55 PM
I cleaned the mower and threw on some clean clothes, could'nt miss the awesome photo op!

lawnmaniac883
08-03-2007, 11:03 PM
I would be embarrased of those pics...not even sweatin or dirty or nuthin!!! Everyday down here is one where you take off your shirt in the garage before you step inside...unbelievable.

deere615
08-03-2007, 11:05 PM
I used to come home black when gutting buildings with my uncle.

corey4671
08-03-2007, 11:39 PM
I hate that I didn't get a photo the other day when i was cleaning gutters. Lady had called a couple days before and set up the appointment. When I got there, as usual I always blow up the downspouts with the blower first. That was when the softball size wad of wet leaves hit me right on top of the head. Lady then proceeds to tell me that they had just had a really hard downpour aboot two hours earlier that lasted about 15 minutes. Streets and everything were already dry so how was I to know? THAT my friends was disgusting.

deere615
08-04-2007, 05:43 PM
I hate that I didn't get a photo the other day when i was cleaning gutters. Lady had called a couple days before and set up the appointment. When I got there, as usual I always blow up the downspouts with the blower first. That was when the softball size wad of wet leaves hit me right on top of the head. Lady then proceeds to tell me that they had just had a really hard downpour aboot two hours earlier that lasted about 15 minutes. Streets and everything were already dry so how was I to know? THAT my friends was disgusting.

lol I cleaned so gutters for a lady on monday, a clump of wet leaves didn't land on my head, but I was pretty dirty- the gutters hadn't been cleaned in 4 years:hammerhead:

South Florida Lawns
08-04-2007, 09:09 PM
damn I get so dirty it turns my clothes black. I like that clean everide, I used to wash my Z-master every week but now I got a girlfriend that takes up too much of my time.

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Dirty? Dirty is when you leave a ring in the tub every time you shower...thats bad

RedMax Man
08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
All right guys i posted this dumb picture but i was dirty. i mean my arms were brown to where i had my gloves on and my white shirt was all wet and dirty. i've been 10 times more dirty many times before. Wait till fall cleanups... thats the filthy work.:drinkup:

dannyboy20
08-06-2007, 09:53 PM
You havent seen dirty until you clear an acre of pine trees. Once you get sap on your arms, and face the dirt and dust clings to you like glue.

TNT LawnCare Inc.
08-07-2007, 10:37 AM
I take of the clothes in the sunroom sometimes have 2 extra shirts for the day, i can make a new pair of shoes look a year old in about 1 week LOL.

lavacaraider
08-07-2007, 04:33 PM
This time of the year is when the real dirt begins! Everything is starting to brown, with no rain! Temps in the high 90's, with heat index above 100's, lots of humidity! Wow, now this is when the real fun begins!

FearThisDeere
08-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Dirty? Dirty is when you leave a ring in the tub every time you shower...thats bad

I always get that nice grass ring a few inches up my tub.

CLARK LAWN
08-08-2007, 12:07 AM
back when i used to drive a roll-off truck i was hualing a compactor from a local specialty tire manufacerer well it was full of black rubber dust. one day i ws about 90 outside and the a/c went out on the truckso when i got to the landfill i was soaked with sweat and just when i opened the door to dump the box the wind blew all that dust on me. I was so dirty i had to shave my beard because after a shower and washing my face 2 or 3 times i was still turning the wash water black.