PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

paul
09-05-2001, 09:28 PM
This is a little off topic here, but since I'm a moderator here I have a little latitude on posting. I hope :)

I've been posting here for over two years, I found this site looking at snowplowing, it was called Lawnicure at the time. People there just wanted to help other people, this was different than most places we have on the net so I stayed and watched and posted. Not too bad for a place you could read all the posts in about an hour! Well it sure took off, now I see other places that are tring to do the same thing but for real info this is the only place to be.

This is my 1000 th post, so I'm making it one to say thank you to all of the people that post here looking for information and help, and to all that freely give information out, much of which is hard earned.

First I'd like to thank Chuck K. it's nice being part of this forum and having a pretty much of a free hand overlooking a fine group of people.

Eric, who puts up with me here.
Lanelle who answers all those design questions that I can't
Thanks ;)

I'd also like to thank a few of our regluar posters:
Stonehenge, Jeff one day I'll teach you to lay pavers right!
Steveair, for his insight on the design and installation details.
SLSNursery, I haven't seen you around much but your post carry alot of weight.
Guido, you have a job when you get out of the serivce!
John Allin, giving us different ways to look at things.
Kermit, the most expensive landscaper on the forum!
Kris, I like his style he thinks like I do!
BRL, I hope you are doning that wall we talked about!
Plus about a 100 more that I have talked with on line and on forum.............................

Thank You all!

kris
09-05-2001, 10:44 PM
It's folks like you that keep me coming back to this site.

Thanks for being here.

Stonehenge
09-05-2001, 10:48 PM
That was a thoughtful note - thanks for the post. Though you've got an uphill battle on that paver thing! ;)

You've been a great help to me and my biz since I found my way here.

stslawncare
09-05-2001, 11:50 PM
im going to start crying (sniff sniff)

fivestarlawnken
09-05-2001, 11:51 PM
Congratulations!!!!!:blob3: It is true you can read for days and still, never catch up.Keep up the good work everyone and thank you sponsors and the head honchos of lawnsite for making it work.;)

Guido
09-06-2001, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the offer Paul, you never know where I may land up, so be prepared if I take you up on that one! :)

Seriously though, your the one that should be getting the thanks for being one of the local experts here. I think if anyone has read any posts in this section of the forum, they have learned someting from you. If not, they've got their monitor upside down!

Congrats on the 1000 post's. Think of all the problems you've solved over 1000 posts! :)

Lanelle
09-06-2001, 10:09 PM
Thank you for the kind words, Paul. Guido is absolutely right about the many opportunities for learning that you have provided. I'm certain that many have improved various aspects of their businesses because of your advice. I know that I understand the mechanics of hardscape installations far better now due to this forum and the many lively discussions that we have all had here.

LAWNGODFATHER
09-07-2001, 09:54 AM
Hi Paul

You are welcome

And you do a fine job

LGF:blob1:

Eric ELM
09-08-2001, 12:43 AM
Paul, you are easy to put up with. :D

Thanks for all the help you have given in many ways here at Lawnsite.com :)

SCL
09-08-2001, 02:13 AM
I concur with the others on this one Paul. You have certainly been insightful and patient and I thank you. You've answered all my inquiries vary graciously. Hope we all hit 1000 this year, in the off-season:)

paul
09-16-2001, 02:20 PM
As asked and implyed by members I have move this thread here.

greensummer
09-16-2001, 05:41 PM
Practice what you preach.