PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Wall Pics

JohnsonLawn
08-07-2007, 09:10 AM
A couple of pics of a Keystone Wall and planting ring I just finished. Let me know what you think.

paponte
08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I personally think the block is too large for the application, but thats just my taste. Also looks like there is a sag in the second pic of the driveway, might just be the camera. Not too crazy about the caps in the driveway pic either. Again, JMO.

JohnsonLawn
08-08-2007, 08:46 AM
I thought so to, but the block was as they requested. There is no sag, the slope of the driveway make it look that way in all of the pics I took, but we you stand in front of it you can see it is perfect. I have only built about 3 of these things so I am pretty happy with it and the client was extremely satisfied.

tjsquickcuts
08-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Looks great and level.....and the most important thing is that the Home Owner is happy.....and that you learn as you go...

cedarcroft
08-10-2007, 05:47 AM
i think it looks terrible. not your work, but the wall itself. those planters are ridiculous and even though your work is fine, they look like homewoner specials. I hate that block, to me it looks cheap and cr@ppy. Again, I am not busting on your craftsmanship, just the choice of materials.

senatorcongressman
08-10-2007, 09:55 AM
I'll never understand it, but alot of people LOVE that look. Nice work though.

ChampionLS
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Gotta watch the stones in the winter time. A snow blower will hurl those stones and break windows. I'd never put loose stones anywhere out in the open like that.

instyle
08-11-2007, 12:30 AM
the customer only like is because they don't see anything else...at holme depot. it is up to the landscaper to up sell the customer from home depot to something better.