PDA

View Full Version : want a backhoe?

Dirt Digger2
08-08-2007, 11:36 PM
got this listed on Ebay...figured some of you may be interested. Selling price is low so have at it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180147403545&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

POPO4995
08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Looks to be in good shape....wish you were closer, I might consider it!:) Good Luck!

Gravel Rat
08-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Machine looks clean but sure is a bare bones basic machine. I never seen a case backhoe with such a spartan cab on it. I ran a old 1986 Case and I don't remember it being that plain on the inside of the cab.

From the pics the machine looks to be in good shape it should sell quickly a 4x4 rubber tired backhoe is a little in demand. I would say you should easily get 18,000 CND for it.

coopers
08-10-2007, 04:55 AM
Gravel Rat, I know what you're saying, I think you're so used to seeing L's on up with all kinds of switches for everything possible in the cab that a D model looks like nothing. I know I am taken back for a minute when I look back at those D and C models compared to the M's.

That's a nice lookin' machine. I saw it on ebay last night while cruising it. Good paint (good color orange too) etc.

Blake
WA

coopers
08-10-2007, 05:03 AM
Just out of curiosity, why are there chains holding the stabilizers up?

Blake
WA

dozerman21
08-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Just out of curiosity, why are there chains holding the stabilizers up?

Blake
WA

For when you park it in a tight place for a long period of time, the cylinders won't settle down and hit something.

That machine is pretty much like our 580 Super E. Nothing fancy on the inside, but reliable as hell like most Case backhoes. All we've done to ours over the years is just replace hoses, tires, and batteries. That's probably a good deal, as long as the machine is fairly tight. The pins and bushings would be my biggest concern.

coopers
08-10-2007, 04:48 PM
For when you park it in a tight place for a long period of time, the cylinders won't settle down and hit something.

That makes sense. Our 580B always had its left cylinder resting against the post that held up its roof.

Blake
WA

mow king
08-10-2007, 06:37 PM
IT has 8 days left..the price will climb quite a bit by then.

dozerman21
08-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Gravel Rat, I know what you're saying, I think you're so used to seeing L's on up with all kinds of switches for everything possible in the cab that a D model looks like nothing. I know I am taken back for a minute when I look back at those D and C models compared to the M's.

That's a nice lookin' machine. I saw it on ebay last night while cruising it. Good paint (good color orange too) etc.

Blake
WA

You're right about the M's. Those cabs in those are like a Cadillac. They look well engineered and have great visibility.

Dirt Digger2
08-10-2007, 08:40 PM
i love the M i run everyday...the A/C went out for a while but we just got that fixed...this D is a great little machine too. It was different to me hopping in it because i am so use to the newer machines, but simplicity works

Fieldman12
08-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Good looking backhoe you got there.What is the hours on it? Case and Deere in my honest opinion make the best backhoes to this day.