PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 or 2 Tulip bulbs

Eakern & Dog
08-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I know it's too early for them but I was hoping someone might have a decent sized tulip bulb (or two) in the fridge. I have a client that needs one for a photo shoot for a wedding favor company that she is starting. All mine are planted and or rotten. I can send you a few bucks if you are willing to send it to me.

Thanks

MarcSmith
08-09-2007, 11:13 AM
not going to be able to help ya, but you'd think with all the pictures on the web and the ease of digital editing, she'd be able to make something happen

Eakern & Dog
08-09-2007, 11:33 AM
not going to be able to help ya, but you'd think with all the pictures on the web and the ease of digital editing, she'd be able to make something happen

I hear ya, but she has to use the tulip as part of the product she is offering so she can't just use a photo of a tulip.

Thanks though

carcrz
08-09-2007, 11:56 AM
go to a nursery. It'll probably cost about $5 for the plant.

MarcSmith
08-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I hear ya, but she has to use the tulip as part of the product she is offering so she can't just use a photo of a tulip.

Thanks though

sorry about that....

good luck finding tulips.

how about craft store(artificial) or a florist (cut stem)....

Stillwater
08-11-2007, 12:50 AM
I know it's too early for them but I was hoping someone might have a decent sized tulip bulb (or two) in the fridge. I have a client that needs one for a photo shoot for a wedding favor company that she is starting. All mine are planted and or rotten. I can send you a few bucks if you are willing to send it to me.

Thanks

Pm.... me your address